What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

Then I dont understand why everyone in military circles is so happy to see CJ getting into this. It cannot be that "tu saday chief naal kiti si, hun tere naal v changi hondi paye aye".

objective is to get CJ cornered or atleast controversial, who are the players shall be visible by the end of the game.

BTW as a side effect of this power struggle, the media is fairly exposed especially the anchors and writers for sure.

Iftikhar Ahmed is turning into a joke now!!!

Now onto your topic, how did you get that impression that people in the army are happy?

Memogate, target army. Malikgate, target judiciary. Some big conspiracies going on.

Iftikhar Ahmed is turning into a joke now!!!

Now onto your topic, how did you get that impression that people in the army are happy?

Memogate, target army. Malikgate, target judiciary. Some big conspiracies going on.

let that remain a known unknown please...

conspiracies are on ofcourse... one view goes that its Zardari behind it cause he wants all of Malik Riaz wealth, so he tricked him into colliding with the Judiciary...

one thing is for sure, a business man taking on the state organ which recently turned the most powerful factor, is no joke... he probably underestimated the powers of lawbook.

As I see him now, it seems he was losing his cases in SC, so he came out with this plan to defame judiciary through media trial with his planted anchors (rumour has it Mehar bukhari got 5 million on her marriage from Malik Riaz :D )...

To me it hasn't worked very well so far... !!

Just look at this absurdity from Malik Riaz: I gave money to Arslan but CJ did not give me any favours !!!! Can there be ever a stronger evidence about a man's honesty ? Your enemy is complaining that he did not give me any favours :meeting:

THE REAL GAME:

By starting this battle Malik Riaz wants to create an impression that this judiciary is not capable of giving any decision against me because judiciary is corrupt.

PPP wants to achieve its goal that we (PPP) are not the only corrupt ones. Everyone else is also exactly like us; so why blame us ?

Just look at this absurdity from Malik Riaz: I gave money to Arslan but CJ did not give me any favours !!!! Can there be ever a stronger evidence about a man's honesty ? Your enemy is complaining that he did not give me any favours :meeting:
I know its funny - In any western country he would be behind bars.This case is absurd.

an interesting video- luqman asking Malik Riaz to apnay yeh on air kehna hai k apnay or amir mehmood nay mujhay pressurize kiya yeh program kernay kay liye...

Last edited by a moderator:

now thats my leader.... returns from Europe and bang bang !!

Here is an interesting parities between the two press conferences by Zulfiqar mirza and malik riaz.

Zulfiqar Mirza = took Quran on his head

Zulfiqar Mirza = blamed MQM for everything

Zulfiqar Mirza = said his life is in danger and if anything happened to him, MQM would be responsible

Zulfiqar Mirza = claimed that he is speaking the truth for the sake of truth to be revealed

Zulfiqar Mirza = said he is alone in this.

NOW

Malik Riaz = took Quran on his head

Malik Riaz = blamed Judiciary for everything

Malik Riaz = said his life is in danger and if anything happened to him, Supreme court would be responsible

Malik Riaz = claimed that he is speaking the truth for the sake of truth to be revealed.

Malik Riaz = said he is alone in this.

and guess what ??

in both of these situations Zardari asked his party to remain neutral !!! :rolleyes:

is Zardari wakee sab par bhari?

an interesting video- luqman asking Malik Riaz to apnay yeh on air kehna hai k apnay or amir mehmood nay mujhay pressurize kiya yeh program kernay kay liye...

haha that's a very clear cut evidence. Mubashir Luqman has no shame or decency. And what the hell is Meher Bukhari doing with him? Didn't Kashif Abbasi taught her something!

now thats my leader.... returns from Europe and bang bang !!

intresting IK and MR using same words for Ch Nisar

( I will not defend Ch Nisar here, dont take above comment seriously :pop: )

intresting IK and MR using same words for Ch Nisar

( I will not defend Ch Nisar here, dont take above comment seriously :pop: )

the only difference between the three is; Malik riaz is chor, chaudary nisar is chor (do choro ki larai hai)

and

Imran Khan is clean, and he is taking on both of the chors...

and I am advocating the truth :yahoo:

the only difference between the three is; Malik riaz is chor, chaudary nisar is chor (do choro ki larai hai)

and

Imran Khan is clean, and he is taking on both of the chors...

and I am advocating the truth :yahoo:

awww you took it seriously :lol:

lets leave Ch Nisar vs MR vs IK, will discuss it later ( but remember Enemy of Enemy is a friend. Ch Nisar enemy of MR and ..... )

Have a look at poor Javeed Ch, defending his recent columns etc

1101546584-2.gif

awww you took it seriously :lol:

lets leave Ch Nisar vs MR vs IK, will discuss it later ( but remember Enemy of Enemy is a friend. Ch Nisar enemy of MR and ..... )

Have a look at poor Javeed Ch, defending his recent columns etc

1101546584-2.gif

looks like you are very serious :lol:

anyway stay on topic

OK just a piece of paper but maybe in future we may see some solid proofs

Switch to 1080p and see this

^^ like they say If Malik riaz went down, he will take alot of anchors with him...

they are all presenting malik riaz their mentor as a farishta...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom