What's new

City in China learn from new delhi to build its BRT!!

2008nnd

Reaction score
i read some news paper in my city (xiamen city ),the local goverment is negotiating and discussing if building a metro or BRT in my city. but xiamen city is a very very small city ,and it's too costly to build a metro, and on the same time ,new delhi ,the capital of inida is starting to build its BRT. so this news encourage our local goverment and make their final decision to chose the BRT project ,but not metro ! i think this is our local goverment learn from the india, and both of us should learn to each other!!

XIAMEN&
[/IMG]
11cd1903741g215.jpg
[/IMG]
11cd1993f17g213.jpg
[/IMG]
11cd1989251g214.jpg
[/IMG]
129c74514c0e001348fa9f505d74c7d0.jpg

I have saved this page to teach my disciples(China's 50 cent army cadets) how a TROLL THREAD is created .

I have saved this page to teach my disciples(China's 50 cent army cadets) how a TROLL THREAD is created .
what is wrong with this thread?though is not one learn from another ,both the two cities can share the experience in public transit,especially in BRT system. and compared to delhi, xiamen is a small city (less than 4 million people).
5vqikx

5wdzk3

5vqipv
XiamenUniversityChina4.jpg
4425013152_4a09311212_b.jpg
05206E4E.002C

what is wrong with this thread?though is not one learn from another ,both the two cities can share the experience in public transit,especially in BRT system. and compared to delhi, xiamen is a small city (less than 4 million people).

Such boastfulness is not a Chinese trait , you sound more like a neighbor of ours. If you are a Chinese answer this:

"Emperor Ping on his way to mountains came across a snake , the snake was injured in a fight with a mongoose ,"

Tell Me where it was hurt: near tail or near head?

Such boastfulness is not a Chinese trait , you sound more like a neighbor of ours. If you are a Chinese answer this:

"Emperor Ping on his way to mountains came across a snake , the snake was injured in a fight with a mongoose ,"

I'm sorry but as a Chinese, I cannot find anything related to "boast" in this thread, actually I thought this thread was about sharing of good experience in city transportation and learning from each other.

i didn't see any boastfulness here.the OP said very clearly that xiamen was inspired by delhi to develop BRT,although I've never heard of it,for it is only a local news.
I do not know why you would experience an allergic reaction.is that you feel xiamen brt is better than yours from the appearance? but we are not talking about which is better here.
btw, i don't like the story of snake.
for me ,snake is--------delicious!(off topic.:azn:)

i didn't see any boastfulness here.the OP said very clearly that xiamen was inspired by delhi to develop BRT,although I've never heard of it,for it is only a local news.
I do not know why you would experience an allergic reaction.is that you feel xiamen brt is better than yours from the appearance? but we are not talking about which is better here.
btw, i don't like the story of snake.
for me ,snake is--------delicious!(off topic.:azn:)

Just look at the pics and compare them to Delhi and you see the reasons. Xiamen, a rather unknown second tier city is more modern and developed than capital city of India. Now you see the huge chip on his shoulder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom