What's new

CIA nominee Brennan a ‘Muslim’

Christianity comes from the word CHRIST or those who follow CHRIST....Adam most likely didnt even know Christ....Adam missed Jesus's birth by a few thousand years! :enjoy:

Okay fine.. He was a Jew :P

Hmmmm....I would say he was probably African a anthropologically speaking oldest human remains were found there!

So being a African does not make him a jew??

2ndly, Arabically he was a Muslim :P Because Muslim means he who bows to God's will :enjoy:

Well eating forbidden apple does not make him a person who bows to God's will.. So he is not a muslim :whistle:

Well eating forbidden apple does not make him a person who bows to God's will.. So he is not a muslim :whistle:

He IS dead...

Well, that forbidden apple bit was in heaven....as punishment was sent to earth ...sentence was served

But after being kicked out he bowed to God's will

He IS dead...

Well, that forbidden apple bit was in heaven....as punishment was sent to earth ...sentence was served

But after being kicked out he bowed to God's will

You got it all wrong :no:

Was that on earth? :blink:

Yupz.. Its a garden with all kinds of fruit.. What I didnt get is that why on earth did God put that tree with forbidden apple in the middle of the garden and asked them not to eat it.. Isnt it much better that he did not put that tree there.. Everybody could have lived happily ever after with no dress and no war :D

Tharkis could had a field day :P

Yupz.. Its a garden with all kinds of fruit.. What I didnt get is that why on earth did God put that tree with forbidden apple in the middle of the garden and asked them not to eat it.. Isnt it much better that he did not put that tree there.. Everybody could have lived happily ever after with no dress and no war :D

Tharkis could had a field day :P

Test baba....

Oye he was a Christian, but I dont know whether he converted to Islam after that :D

christianity is itself a distorted picture of Islam.

It is based on misunderstandings n fabrication of Bible by Saint Paul.

Prophet Jasus also came with words of All Mighty n always taught his people to submit their will to God's will!!!!!

And Muslim by definition means a person who submits his will to All Mighty.

When he was young, Obama also used to go to a Madrassah; he still carries an Arabic/Islamic appendage in his name. That does not mean he still is a Muslim or has feelings, in the remotest sense, towards Islam or Muslims.

This guy probably converted to Islam as a part of his mission. Maybe he wanted to go and recce the holy cities which are off limits to non-Muslims. Possibly he was posing as a double agent and fooling the Saudi to get into their inner circles. Who knows?

What happened afterwards? did he change his mind again? or did the religion leave him when he left Saudi Arabia?

There are other people who converted only to show their worst side: Dhiren Barot, Richard Reid, David Headley, etc.

This practice is quite old, during the early years of East India company, British employees were encouraged to make social connections with Indians. They were short of luck initially, as they were able to attract only low caste Indians which lacked the influence and opportunities British were looking for. Gradually, with their conquests, influence and prestige of British grew and they were able to marry women from nobility: mostly Muslim but also Hindu women. They also temporarily converted to the religion of their spouses if their in-laws persisted, but in the end they always stayed adherent to their ancestral faiths. They, also sent most of their children to UK where they were educated in Christian institutions. Then, in the late nineteenth century, in the background of first war of independence (1857), British turned extremely racist and stopped mixing/marrying with the natives. By that time they had the full command of whole of India, so, there was no need to hobnob with the natives.

Seriously word muslim has become a joke for american. A while ago they said that their president was a muslim.

christianity is itself a distorted picture of Islam.

It is based on misunderstandings n fabrication of Bible by Saint Paul.

Prophet Jasus also came with words of All Mighty n always taught his people to submit their will to God's will!!!!!

And Muslim by definition means a person who submits his will to All Mighty.

Mate, I dont want a religious discussion here.. Am just having fun with Talon.. Lets just agree that you believe in your religion and I believe mine.. cheers..

If he really visited Mecca and Madina he had to have converted though because non-Muslims are not allowed to enter those cities. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom