What's new

CIA nominee Brennan a ‘Muslim’

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
A former FBI agent said that there were indications that President Barack Obama’s CIA nominee John Brennan converted to Islam between 1996 and 1999 when he was the CIA station chief in Riyadh, Al Arabiya reported.

Agent John Guandolo, who retired from the FBI in 2008, told the US Trento Radio Show that Brennan converted to Islam in Saudi Arabia and visited Mecca and Medina during the hajj season along with Saudi officials, who may have induced Brennan to convert. In a Skype video interview with the radio show, Guandolo referred to a video showing Brennan saying that during his time in Saudi Arabia, he “marveled at the majesty of the Hajj and the devotion of those who fulfilled their duty as Muslims by making that pilgrimage.”

Guandolo concluded that this “video confirms Brennan converted to Islam” since non-Muslims are not allowed to visit Medina and Mecca especially during the Hajj season.

Brennan is a CIA veteran, among his previously held posts are the deputy national security advisor for homeland security and counterterrorism. The 57-year-old was nominated by President Obama on Jan 7 to head the CIA.

He would succeed retired General David Petraeus, who resigned amid a scandal over an extramarital affair with his biographer.

Ex-FBI agent Guandolo, who is described as an anti-Islam activist by MSNBC that carried the story, said in the radio interview Brennan is “un-fit” to head the CIA.

“The facts (are)…confirmed by US government officials who were also in Saudi Arabia at the time that John Brennan was serving…they were direct witnesses to his growing relationships with individuals who work with the Saudi government and they witnessed his conversion to Islam,” said Guandolo.

CIA nominee Brennan a

So being a Muslim how does it impacted overall??? I mean what is the significance of his convertion wrt to his job...

The man just sounds bitter as if he was passed up for the job.

Ex-FBI agent Guandolo, who is described as an anti-Islam activist by MSNBC that carried the story, said in the radio interview Brennan is “un-fit” to head the CIA.

Israel is very unhappy over his appointment has CIA head so they started propaganda.....
What if a Jew is made a head that will never make a story but if you r Muslim then you r gone u don't deserve to work for USA..lol

So what if he is a muslim, does the constitution or law of the land forbids anyone but christian to lead public offices?
Do i need to remind you guys of the lebanon where president should be a christian and PM a muslim.

There is a simple rule while dealing with CIA specially ie dont believe them nor take their words seriously.

Brennan reverted to islam or not.

To me it maybe a stunt of american establishment to gain a little confidence and vote from american Muslims and Muslims from around the world as they come come to a very crucial stage ie withdrawal and fake revolutions in ME.

There is a simple rule while dealing with CIA specially ie dont believe them nor take their words seriously.

Brennan reverted to islam or not.

To me it maybe a stunt of american establishment to gain a little confidence and vote from american Muslims and Muslims from around the world as they come come to a very crucial stage ie withdrawal and fake revolutions in ME.

One can convert to Islam, not revert... Islam was founded in 5th century...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom