What's new

Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey melb! How are ya! :smile:

Hey webby, atlast you replied, i am good man,urself. How was ur trip to Karachi. See what happened there as you left. Any way i was away for a while went to countryside to enjoy fresh milk n butter plus some cheese, just kidding the trip was all about to see my friend who actually works as a food engineer in cheese and milk products factory. But its nice to come back now. Back home!!!

Hey webby, atlast you replied, i am good man,urself. How was ur trip to Karachi. See what happened there as you left. Any way i was away for a while went to countryside to enjoy fresh milk n butter plus some cheese, just kidding the trip was all about to see my friend who actually works as a food engineer in cheese and milk products factory. But its nice to come back now. Back home!!!
Please elaborate Mel. :what1:

Jana,

I hope you are safe.

Sir im fine they cant dare to marna ha kia un ko jana ko chaar k ;)

Sorry Sir i couldnt make that day they had taken away net facility from me actually they are keping four eyes on me :P

A.Rahman said:
was I included too

Rahman your name is so beautiful how can i forget to pary for you.

I had prayed for all of you

also for Ray :)

Jana,

Thank you for praying for me.

I appreciate that.

Rahman your name is so beautiful how can i forget to pary for you.

I had prayed for all of you
She prayed: "Allah mian Rahman BHAI ko ek bohot moti taazi, gori chatti, khandi peendi Pind di kudi de! :lol:

also for Ray :)
Ray sahib ke liye kya kya maanga...Asma Jahangir? :lol:

She prayed: "Allah mian Rahman BHAI ko ek bohot moti taazi, gori chatti, khandi peendi Pind di kudi de! :lol:

now now Neo, I think that private fantasies should be kept private.

It was pretty good man. I went there after 3-4 years, there have been many changes, many! I love the way how the government is handing things. Right now MQM is ruling Karachi and doing really fine. By the way i also went to Nine Zero if you know what that is.

What happened? Sad to hear. Personal message me about what was the problem i will help you out.

Cheers mate. :smile:

now now Neo, I think that private fantasies should be kept private.

:D LOL good one.

It was pretty good man. I went there after 3-4 years, there have been many changes, many! I love the way how the government is handing things. Right now MQM is ruling Karachi and doing really fine. By the way i also went to Nine Zero if you know what that is.

What happened? Sad to hear. Personal message me about what was the problem i will help you out.

Cheers mate. :smile:

:D LOL good one.
NEO said:
Please elaborate Mel. :what1:

Nothing Happened man, i was just saying that what happened in Karachi when you left, i mean, rain, floodings, and such disasters. One of friend he is living in karachi and was telling me, that even the mobile phones stopped working.

She prayed: "Allah mian Rahman BHAI ko ek bohot moti taazi, gori chatti, khandi peendi Pind di kudi de!

Neo i emphisised on Motti Tazai :lol::lol:

Ray sahib ke liye kya kya maanga...Asma Jahangir? :lol:

Ray may have a weak eyesight i dont ;)

i prayed far better for him

NEO when u gonna come to our part of the world.

Where is Sid ?????Last time he was in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom