What's new

Chinese warship chases Kalayaan town boat carrying mayor-elect

As one well wisher, I would suggest the Filipinos to focus more on its domestic affairs, develop its economy so that Filipinos can get opportunity to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, so that unfortunate Filipino teenage girls do not need to dance nude in front of drunk foreigners in the night clubs, so that they can earn respect from the tourists who visit Philippines.

What will you do with the water when your women have to dance nude to feed themselves or go abroad to work as maids?

As far as economy goes we are one of the Asian bright spots but that's a long time to rip the benefits and again how would prosper if china steal all of our natural resources and one of our sources of food i think you forgot the Philippines is archipelagic state (state made out of islands) so it goes hand and hand with our prosperity that our waters are protected and of course nation sovereignty and honor but this trash keeps cause problems in the Region they simply pick on the weakens country and constantly attack it but when our ships arrived and our other weapons and equipment we can at less put up a decent defense

As far as economy goes we are one of the Asian bright spots but that's a long time to rip the benefits and again how would prosper if china steal all of our natural resources and one of our sources of food i think you forgot the Philippines is archipelagic state (state made out of islands) so it goes hand and hand with our prosperity that our waters are protected and of course nation sovereignty and honor but this trash keeps cause problems in the Region they simply pick on the weakens country and constantly attack it but when our ships arrived and our other weapons and equipment we can at less put up a decent defense

First try to stop those who are stealing your human resources, your women who are regularly trafficked to various destinations and sold into sex slavery. Try to save your own mothers and sisters who have to perform ruthless night duty in the Angeles city bars till dawn. Your own women are more important to you than some salty water and rocks.

Human trafficking: Preying on the most vulnerable - CNN.com

hahaha what economy ? selling bananas and sending women oversea to work as maid LMAO

First try to stop those who are stealing your human resources, your women who are regularly trafficked to various destinations and sold into sex slavery. Try to save your own mothers and sisters who have to perform ruthless night duty in the Angeles city bars till dawn. Your own women are more important to you than some salty water and rocks.

Human trafficking: Preying on the most vulnerable - CNN.com

Not so much in fact i think its a case in your country our case are undocumented workers are the majority and we are doing everything we can on that issue but that is different one natural resources are important for economic growth the use and preservation of this resources are important and of course people need to eat we are people who eat fish now we need to protect our food source and our endemic local spices this pirates kills for their voodoo medicines.

Tell me honestly are you anti filipino by any chance?

Not so much in fact i think its a case in your country our case are undocumented workers are the majority and we are doing everything we can on that issue but that is different one natural resources are important for economic growth the use and preservation of this resources are important and of course people need to eat we are people who eat fish now we need to protect our food source and our endemic local spices this pirates kills for their voodoo medicines.

wake up dude everybody is anti filipino in asia stupid

hahaha what economy ? selling bananas and sending women oversea to work as maid LMAO

I think since we are the cases of stereotypes here (Hay forum monitor were the hell are you? please check this people for racist and rude post) It think that's far more better than the main supplier of the following: cheap copied products with no respect for copy right laws, drugs and criminals and lastly the cheap ho's for every local chinatown tell me is your sister or mom suck as hard as you? compare to that which not true my country has a lot of exports than mere banana's and maid which again 5% of the work force but your trash hip of a people are too racist, to stinky and too stupid to understand that? heck you can't even spell right let alone understand face man you simply suck. hummn too back i don't swing that why you would give me a good head because you suck better than your women can :rofl: See i can use that racist card too better than you in face enjoy the bad karma you losers.

wake up dude everybody is anti filipino in asia stupid

Wow congrats for spelling it right oh am sorry i forgot you tell me do suck better than you use stereotypes am asking him so why are you answer for him papasin ka ba? i know it kulang ka lang sa pansin :rofl:

I think since we are the cases of stereotypes here (Hay forum monitor were the hell are you? please check this people for racist and rude post) It think that's far more better than the main supplier of the following: cheap copied products with no respect for copy right laws, drugs and criminals and lastly the cheap ho's for every local chinatown tell me is your sister or mom suck as hard as you? compare to that which not true my country has a lot of exports than mere banana's and maid which again 5% of the work force but your trash hip of a people are too racist, to stinky and too stupid to understand that? heck you can't even spell right let alone understand face man you simply suck. hummn too back i don't swing that why you would give me a good head because you suck better than your women can :rofl: See i can use that racist card too better than you in face enjoy the bad karma you losers.

Wow congrats for spelling it right oh am sorry i forgot you tell me do suck better than you use stereotypes am asking him so why are you answer for him papasin ka ba? i know it kulang ka lang sa pansin :rofl:

no one will respect any country that depends on their women to earn a living in this case philipine is the only country in the world that fit the bill:victory:

If I had been slightly anti filipino, I would have asked you to challenge China so that you dig your graves deeper. I play games in a different manner that very few could understand.

As a genuine well wisher I am asking you all flipinos to get it clear that your nation, if you want it to exist at all, has no future without China's cooperation. Otherwise, today, just like how flipino teens go naked and paint foreign country's national flags on their bare bodies so that the concerned foreigners could be seduced and turn into potential clients midnight in a tiny hotel room, you would be forced to do the same.

You are lucky that you are on this side of the Pacific, see how citizens of countries situated on the other side are enjoying peaceful life. You are vulnerable prey and let me tell you there are hungry ferocious predators eager to swallow you. Only China can protect you from them and as life goes on give and take policy, you have to give China something to get something else.

Am I clear?

I think since your using stereotypes man you surely need some new material and monitor were are you racist committed by racist dumb f here?

Well at less they contribute to society how about yours let see

criminals and druglords

cheap source of rip off stuff

and main supplier of prostitute in every chinatown massage parlor

comparing all of that tell who is bad contributor here?

maids and the bananas (which what you racist stinker dumb @$$es insist proving you are dumb as F)

or drugs, criminals, cheap death traps and prostitutes and not even the good looking ones in fact only good for head but as far the only use for!

See use the racist stereotype card are the only card you people know how to use you have no other cards oh ya poor country b.s which is not true all.

I think since your using stereotypes man you surely need some new material and monitor were are you racist committed by racist dumb f here?

Well at less they contribute to society how about yours let see

criminals and druglords

cheap source of rip off stuff

and main supplier of prostitute in every chinatown massage parlor

comparing all of that tell who is bad contributor here?

maids and the bananas (which what you racist stinker dumb @$$es insist proving you are dumb as F)

or drugs, criminals, cheap death traps and prostitutes and not even the good looking ones in fact only good for head but as far the only use for!

See use the racist stereotype card are the only card you people know how to use you have no other cards oh ya poor country b.s which is not true all.

I'd rather eat a banana and have an attractive maid than eat chicken with bird flu. ;)

This is a message to Aquino that we (Filipinos) are defenseless and that our navy needs fixing. Anyway, what warship was it?
Are you really a pinoy or just a Santa Claus?

You are lucky that you are on this side of the Pacific, see how citizens of countries situated on the other side are enjoying peaceful life. You are vulnerable prey and let me tell you there are hungry ferocious predators eager to swallow you. Only China can protect you from them and as life goes on give and take policy, you have to give China something to get something else.

Am I clear?
another false flagger Indian ?

India govt support VN-Phil against China's aggression, so,we dont need to reply to those cheap false flagger like u any more.

If I had been slightly anti filipino, I would have asked you to challenge China so that you dig your graves deeper. I play games in a different manner that very few could understand.

As a genuine well wisher I am asking you all flipinos to get it clear that your nation, if you want it to exist at all, has no future without China's cooperation. Otherwise, today, just like how flipino teens go naked and paint foreign country's national flags on their bare bodies so that the concerned foreigners could be seduced and turn into potential clients midnight in a tiny hotel room, you would be forced to do the same.

Am I clear?

Yes pretty clear no this an opponent i can respect too bad i can't say anything about Indians because i have good experience with them i would take business trips in Singapore and majority of them are my friends and still are can't really stand the smell of incents and B.O there way's so ya am in lost here anyway about china protecting us sir please this people are pirates they steal they befriended you to steal from you its product of history really but am not going to bore you with the stupid stuff but i dont believe in that b.s i don't think America either just look at Vietnam war am one of the few who advocate for self rebuilding we have to rebuild our lose industries our country etc by bayahinan an inheritance that has been forgot by filipinos sadly but still even if we are a small group but we done some great things in my local province we can say we have full working hospital and schools and roads they are far better than our neighboring provinces but again am just saying so thanks for your honesty at less my hat goes to you . :yahoo:

no one will respect any country that depends on their women to earn a living in this case philipine is the only country in the world that fit the bill:victory:

Wow really did you say china fit as the world supplier of trash?

another false flagger Indian ?

India govt support VN-Phil against China's aggression, so,we dont need to reply to those cheap false flagger like u any more.

Yes, as expected from a hobbit (Homo floresiensis) brain capacity.

Back
Top Bottom