said. The Government is seized of this issue at the
meetings of the China Study Group headed by the
National Security Advisor Shivshankar Menon
and including Secretaries of key Ministries such
as Defence, Home and External Affairs, sources
said. The rigidity shown by the Chinese over its
demand is also one of the reasons behind more
Flag meetings between the two sides not being
held for over a week, they said. Sources said the vantage point is at a junction
between two mountains in Ladakh area from
where the Indian troops could remain unseen
and oversee the activities of the Chinese troops in
that area. After the Chinese troops observed the Indian
position there due to the movement of vehicles
and soldiers, they intruded into Indian territory
on April 15 to press for their demands, the
sources said. The vantage point is at a location which is
claimed by both sides as their territory, they said. The sources also said Chinese soldiers are getting
continued supplies from trucks and light vehicles
from its side of the border. According to a detailed report from the site of
incursion, the additional tent has come up after
three failed Flag meetings between Indian and
Chinese Armies at Chashul.
As the government came under opposition attack
on the incursion issue, Congress said it is well aware of the situation in Ladakh. "As and when
an appropriate action is necessary, the
government will take it," Congress spokesperson
Sandip Dikshit said. He also emphasized that war is not an option in
such scenarios. External Affairs Minister Salman
Khurshid, who is in Moscow, said this was not
the time for scoring points but for speaking in
one voice.

http://www.zeenews.com/news.aspx?id=845508

You can ultimately see that China will take over whatever it feels good for him...because our GOV and people are scared to fight with a fear that our economy and war like situation will impact in other places...And on the top of that Cong GOV is always poor in foreign policy...So do not put on much hope with this issue, ultimately, it will happen what China want it to happen..This is a brutal truth..

I don't know why I am having trouble to prove the legitimacy of the news between india china hysteria.
There has been not a single reporting in the world media other than times of indian newspapers and channels.
If this were to be serious showdown then all the world media would have been cramping about it.
Not a word in strategic and military forums as far as I know.
Even defence analysis forum
The entire senario is hard to digest as only one sided reporting

^^we are all watching a one-man show! guess when will they feel tired

I don't know why I am having trouble to prove the legitimacy of the news between india china hysteria.
There has been not a single reporting in the world media other than times of indian newspapers and channels.
If this were to be serious showdown then all the world media would have been cramping about it.

Just the media hype. Govt has repeatedly said it is a local problem, can be solved through talks.

Indians love to go haywire and beat war drums

You can ultimately see that China will take over whatever it feels good for him...because our GOV and people are scared to fight with a fear that our economy and war like situation will impact in other places...And on the top of that Cong GOV is always poor in foreign policy...So do not put on much hope with this issue, ultimately, it will happen what China want it to happen..This is a brutal truth..

We have more number of tents there, no need to worry. But the tents of China in that region is clear violation.

:agreed: thats the outcome and India has landed itself in hot waters thanks to its orange media

It is China that Landed in hot waters, They wanted to Tie down India with border agreement and wanted to deal with Tiny nations in SCS and East Sea.

Once they get the upper hand there, they wanted to deal with India.

Plan Failed here, expect skirmishes and problems for China all around it in the coming days, there by grinding China and making it weak:lol:

We have more number of tents there, no need to worry. But the tents of China in that region is clear violation.

It is China that Landed in hot waters, They wanted to Tie down India with border agreement and wanted to deal with Tiny nations in SCS and East Sea.

Once they get the upper hand there, they wanted to deal with India.

Plan Failed here, expect skirmishes and problems for China all around it in the coming days, there by grinding China and making it weak:lol:

Oh so Indians are trying bank on Chinese neigbours to create trouble for China :lol:

At least India has confrontation with China is this case. Pakistan has even not objected when India capture Siachen in 84. :omghaha:

:laugh: ahhhh the Indians are getting some solace. by the way China dint capture it.

Back
Top Bottom