What's new

Chinese PM, Web Jiabao: Won't meddle in Kashmir: China to India

India should not trust China blindly. Irrespective for what their PM says we shouldn't let our guards down. Till then time there is a settlement between two parties regarding Arunanchal Pradesh , India should dismiss what their PM says as a joke( Ek kaan se sunke doosre se nikal do).Not only has China worked against Indian interests in various spheres , it continues to do the same even now. It seems highly unlikely that they would back down from their stated position apparently for no reason.Also I am skeptical about the timing of the announcement.We should be very cautious while dealing with them.

We don't trust India.

India never governs Tibet but some Indian think that Tibet is part of Greater India!

Our chiniois friends must agree with what Chinios PM is saying...they forget that this is not acceptable as per commy regime.......our chinios friend think they have the right of expression....:) isn't........just a small correction..Chinios state has a communist regime.....:)...

We don't need French Toast to tell us how to do! :disagree:

We don't need French Toast to tell us how to do!

truth is bitter...but i can help you to digest with a Bordeaux white wine......(dont mind on a lighter side:)

i totally agree with Chinios PM ......:) what he said...it is good for long term relationships with Inde

Can we talk on topic please.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Excellent move by China.

Can we talk on topic please.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Excellent move by China.

So does this mean that Kashmiris will start getting proper Visas STAMPED and not stapled onto their passports?

If so, then that is apparently a nice diplomatic victory for India considering all the recent Chinese posturing vis-a-vis Kashmir. This would also open a floodgate of opportunities for the Indians from Kashmir!

Wen Jiabao is not the typical chinese ccp hawk. I dont think his words have any value among chinese, especailly among the ccp hardcore elements.

This is good for indo-china relations in the context that both the nations have similar issues in the world arena to support each other.:cheers:
It seems this is a smart move by China.
This is diplomacy at its best, every country has its priorities and issues to deal with and the relationship between two countries must be made according to common issues and interests they are dealing with :cheers:

我们要自由。是不是真正的自治。你可以欺骗世界不是我们。:no:

:lol:

You can lie to yourselves but can not deceive the whole world!

The world will not allow a free Tibet to return back to the hell of serfdom/slavery/theocracy.

Back to the topic. China already has a piece of Kashmir, what does the "no meddle" means? Perhaps Mr Wen is just like all great politicians in the world who never let their left-hand know what their right-hand is doing.

So does this mean that Kashmiris will start getting proper Visas STAMPED and not stapled onto their passports?

If so, then that is apparently a nice diplomatic victory for India considering all the recent Chinese posturing vis-a-vis Kashmir. This would also open a floodgate of opportunities for the Indians from Kashmir!

I think they are already doing this, I heard they gave proper visa to Mirvaiz.

hi guys

india and china should take a stand they can

USI

UNITED STATE OF INDIA

in which India +china + Pakistan + Bangladesh + Nepal

think how strong will be Asia

我们要自由。是不是真正的自治。你可以欺骗世界不是我们。:no:
So, you are saying that all you want is freedom. Freedom to do what? Freedom of speech, or freedom to enslave millions of Tibetan serfs?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom