What's new

Chinese PM vows closer military ties with Pakistan

China can't cooperate with Pakistan economically because Pakistan has nothing China needs. Even now, China is loaning Pakistan billions just to buy Chinese made necessities. These loans will eventually be canceled like those to Africa to prevent Pakistan from defaulting. Therefore, deeper engagement will be a financial burden to China.

Pakistan is valued for its strategic location. Access to the Indian ocean, Iran, Afghanistan, and India are all ideal qualities for China to target the country to expand its military influence into Central Asia and the Indian ocean.

There is no economic value to Pakistan as it's a largely agrarian society, and its increasingly Islamic ways will likely scare off Chinese agnostics too.

Pakistan to China is not different with the Vietnam to China bro, they are using China as a pawn to against the West and fishing themselves more benefits from that clownish play.

Let's see how the Pakistani here though about Vietnam and China conflict? Nobody gives a damn care or saying positive opinions to China. In Pakistani point of view, China is like a India to Pakistan, the bigger the bully no doubt. The funny thing is in Vietnam, people don't have any sympathy to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan at all, in Vietnamese views Pakistan is a extremism nation with bunch of terrorists, Viet Cong have more sympathy to Israel because the VCs propaganda drive them to, Viet Cong dream of becoming a new Jews because Jews are so smart and powerful, Jews have donate so many money to build infrastructures in Vietnam, even the under table bribes for the corrupted officials. Viet Cong are at that but when coming here to PDF they talk like Vietnam loves Pakistan so much. And those clownish Pakistani here try to act as if they are so fairly and neutral to the China-Vietnam conflict. I bet when the war broken out, may be Pakistan will send aids to support Vietnam for good. I have heard the U.S. had once tried to stop the Pakistan officials sending Viet Cong the nuclear technologies which could built up to a WMD. But that just a hearsay, we don't know for sure until some cities in China got busted off.

Anyways, China is a cash cow of World and this cow has never been wiser since many times being cheated by backstabbers.

Well, why I have to care, it's good for me if those commies killing each others to death. :whistle:

China can't cooperate with Pakistan economically because Pakistan has nothing China needs.

Are you sure?

- Vast Coal resources
- Unexplored Oil all over Pakistan, specially in Gawadar regional belt (Iran explore, where as Pakistan's side is unexplored)
- Vast Gas discoveries- Resources
- Gawadar itself
- Gold Reko deq is just one site, rest of areas are unexplored.
- Northern regions - Precious Stones much is yet to be explored.
- China can earn millions of dollars it offers Pakistan Railways structural development - Airlines and vice versa.

I can go on to list where China can invest and reap benefits, China will only invest more and offer help if a strong Pro Chinese government is established in Pakistan. Ref Imran Khan meeting with China and his statement he will give China the highest due respect and all sorts of businesses with China and the deepest strategic relations if when they come into Power.

Pakistan increasing Islamic ways? Did you visit Pakistan? No? Then your post holds no values. Infact in past 10 Years Pakistani Population has increasing become agitated with taliban-mullahism like cornered population, They have no value and importance in Pakistani society, you should do some research.

Back
Top Bottom