What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

Darky u need to get to china and help them with the rumoured leak or the radioactive stuff will enter india and harm u guys!

Hurry up.

What are you trying to prove out of yourself here ??
I saw you discussion with KS when both of you were banned..... due your BS theories about range and accuracy...... I am in no mood to feed you towards your goal of a similar discussion serving the purpose of your types.

THANKS

What are you trying to prove out of yourself here ??
I saw you discussion with KS when both of you were banned..... due your BS theories about range and accuracy...... I am in no mood to feed you towards your goal of a similar discussion serving the purpose of your types.

THANKS

I got banned for replyin to him in the same manner he was respondin with.
And what r u doin? hell bent on proving a unreliable rumour from a blog? LMAO.

We believe even if photos are not released if neutral or reliable source can verify it..... We never saw anti-satellite weapon neither did we see DF-21D test images however we still believe since it was verified by reliable and neutral sources......

I mentioned blurred photoshopped images since it has been used as a tool by some fan boys to serve their purpose but they were proved wrong.

terribly wrong, China anti-satellite weapon and mid course anti-missile weapon is exactly the example of what i have said, solid facts, it was proven by official third party, the US military. the whole test was under US surveillance.

AFP: China did not notify US before anti-missile test: Pentagon

some posting from blog really doesnt counted.

terribly wrong, China anti-satellite weapon and mid course anti-missile weapon is exactly the example of what i have said, solid facts, it was proven by US military. the whole test was under US surveillance.

AFP: China did not notify US before anti-missile test: Pentagon

some posting from blog really doesnt counted.

I don't think you saw my 1st two words of the post you quoted as terribly wrong....... her you are

We believe even if photos are not released if neutral or reliable source can verify it..... We never saw anti-satellite weapon neither did we see DF-21D test images however we still believe since it was verified by reliable and neutral sources......

I mentioned blurred photoshopped images since it has been used as a tool by some fan boys to serve their purpose but they were proved wrong.

Darky, you are pathetic to rumour monger based on some stupid blog.

So please stop churning useless post after useless post and present us the neutral and reliable sources for this news.

Darky, you are pathetic to rumour monger based on some stupid blog.

Its easy to call every thing which is anti China rumor monger etc come up with something better..... rather your pantheism should be left for people who suffer from such accidents when the governmnt hides them.... and serve own's BS propaganda.

So please stop churning useless post after useless post and present us the neutral and reliable sources for this news.

What would be "NEUTRAL" for you a Chinese Govt. source ??...... If that is so then no use as it would never come....... The news have mentioned Chinese workers on Twitter..... South Korean News paper...... and Japanese blogger who is a reputed person besides being a retired serviceman...... I would post any new development on this event on my part as far as possible....

Most likey a 100% fake rumor since the author even mistaken the location of the submarine base.

This guy is remarkably stubborn.What is it with you and China negativity?The way i see it you dont seem to care much about the chinese people well being if this accident truly occured,cause you know why? A guy with a good intentions would never ever spread unsubstantiated false news like you.
Think of the out come it would cause! people fleeing,stock pilling food,panicking,getting hurt in the process and its like a warzone scenario if this truly happens,you dumb moron!
If there is no realiable international sources from various parties,it ain't happening! and please spare us your China covering everything up claims,it's too big a mess to be covered up.

Moron post reported.

This guy is remarkably stubborn.What is it with you and China negativity?The way i see it you dont seem to care much about the chinese people well being if this accident truly occured,cause you know why? A guy with a good intentions would never ever spread unsubstantiated false news like you.
Think of the out come it would cause! people fleeing,stock pilling food,panicking,getting hurt in the process and its like a warzone scenario if this truly happens,you dumb moron!
If there is no realiable international sources from various parties,it ain't happening! and please spare us your China covering everything up claims,it's too big a mess to be covered up.

Moron post reported.

The jealousy is the biggest factor here.

Back
Top Bottom