What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

China to modernize its 4 Russian made Sovremenny DDGs,work starting later this year。

Upgrades include electronic systems and weapons‘ systems。

Again, where did you get this information?

010627guzbu2n4ntch21yw.jpg.thumb.jpg

:coffee:

Again, where did you get this information?

Would you believe me if I tell you that I have my sources in PLAN High Command,the GDA,and the CMC?

Would you believe me if I tell you that I have my sources in PLAN High Command,the GDA,and the CMC?

Got any proof to back that up? A bit more explaining about these "sources" would be appreciated, though.

The hangar looks small because it is a 1:2 mock-up module.

And this catapult is the left side catapult on the angled deck.

Cvnanim.gif

Yes! I think it is a scale model. I found this document on internet, it mentioned about a 25% smaller scale model design, the full scale version will be the chinese CV2!!
511a3f5cgx6BFLQWIli28amp690.jpg

511a3f5cgx6BFLQwLV6b0amp690.jpg

There is two catapult system

It is said that some people are making great efforts to work out the Type 057 plan to replace the old Type 054B plan for the next generation FFG of PLAN.

CV-16 Liaoning set for exercise again on 15th of Aug until 24th of Aug.

Can anyone translate the following? It was apparently from someone quoting a big shrimp, and he is apparently trying to reveal something through poetry so it can get past censors.

我梦见7个月后的一天,在北边某内海边,一条大鱼,肚子里装了10 0条飞鱼,在水里游啊游,只见岸上彩旗飘飘,风正猎猎,预示着新的 不�*凡。

When referring to the supposed weapons systems:

话 说我打算种点菜,按老规矩田里的坑*n摸种一株玉米,*n摸� 疃L棵水稻,可是种了玉米就不能种水稻,种了水稻不好� 疉犰怴A于是我就开发了一种盆,先把玉米或者 水稻放在盆里,盆呢是放坑里的,这种的话我想*n玉米就玉 米,想*n水稻就水稻,于是我突然发现我居然开创了世界上第 一种杂种技术,欧也,不�*凡的开始

@cirr

Last edited by a moderator:
New torpedo successfully passed qualification test,according to the PLA Daily。

Large depth high-speed intelligent torpedo,it is far superior in speed,range,depth,noise,maintainability and reliability than torpedoes in active service。

:cheers:

Can anyone translate the following? It was apparently from someone quoting a big shrimp, and he is apparently trying to reveal something through poetry so it can get past censors.

我梦见7个月后的一天,在北边某内海边,一条大鱼,肚子里装了10 0条飞鱼,在水里游啊游,只见岸上彩旗飘飘,风正猎猎,预示着新的 不�*凡。

When referring to the supposed weapons systems:

话 说我打算种点菜,按老规矩田里的坑*n摸种一株玉米,*n摸� 疃L棵水稻,可是种了玉米就不能种水稻,种了水稻不好� 疉犰怴A于是我就开发了一种盆,先把玉米或者 水稻放在盆里,盆呢是放坑里的,这种的话我想*n玉米就玉 米,想*n水稻就水稻,于是我突然发现我居然开创了世界上第 一种杂种技术,欧也,不�*凡的开始

@cirr

In short:

(1)new sub
(2)new general-purpose VLS with up to 100 cells(96 to be exact)
(3)all-in-one VLS,capable of any mixture or combination of missiles armed with different warheads,be it anti-ship、anti-sub、LACM、etc。

Last edited by a moderator:
In short:

(1)new sub
(2)new general-purpose VLS with up to 100 cells(96 to be exact)
(3)all-in-one VLS,capable of any mixture or combination of missiles armed with different warheads,be it anti-ship、anti-sub、LACM、etc。

So, if the report is true, then it is likely a SSBN. However, it is unknown if the guy who posted it is credible or if he is a military insider at all; what makes you think this is so credible?

It is said that some people are making great efforts to work out the Type 057 plan to replace the old Type 054B plan for the next generation FFG of PLAN.

Huh?........type 057?.........please could you explain in more detail...................where did you read or here this?

Can members here when posting, be a bit more explicit with there posts..........many posts made here are a big meaningless.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom