What's new

Chinese minister snubs Zardari in Islamabad

When has the TOI not exaggerated an article or incident? I say ban any thread made with a TOI article as a source

When has the TOI not exaggerated an article or incident? I say ban any thread made with a TOI article as a source
Oh, please the problem with TOI is that they give opinion which they are not supposed to in a news item. Does not meant their information is mi-represented or fudged. We read TOI for what it is worth.

Oh, please the problem with TOI is that they give opinion which they are not supposed to in a news item. Does not meant their information is mi-represented or fudged. We read TOI for what it is worth.

Then why make a thread with a source that is based on assumptions?

Then why make a thread with a source that is based on assumptions?
I never said it is based on assumptions, I said that they give their opinion which they should not give.. please do not read more that there is, the same fallacy you are doing. We know how to discern the information from opinion, cant you do that?

I never said it is based on assumptions, I said that they give their opinion which they should not give.. please do not read more that there is, the same fallacy you are doing. We know how to discern the information from opinion, cant you do that?

Its simple really, Zardari was very busy and made last minute adjustments for a chinese minister to meet him. The chinese minister could not and the TOI makes an article about it to try to perceive as if the chinese minister snubbed the invite.

Its simple really, Zardari was very busy and made last minute adjustments for a chinese minister to meet him. The chinese minister could not and the TOI makes an article about it to try to perceive as if the chinese minister snubbed the invite.
Good for you, forget I argued with you!

Back
Top Bottom