What's new

Chinese Mighty Mystery Missile

YJ-12+supersonic+anti-ship+missile+revealed+Newest+Chinese+supersonic+anti-ship+missile+(2).jpg

CM-400+AKG+Supersonic+Long+Range+Anti+ShipLand+Attack+Missile+JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11CM-400+AKG+supersonic+standoff+land+attack+missile+unveiled+fired+operational+carrier+Airshow+China+in+Zhuhai+(1).jpg

I, don't think YJ-12 and CM-400AKG are the same systems.

In the second pic the grey coloured missile looks pretty big

Well, CM-400AKG is much improved version of YJ-12 (9th iteration), however, with a solid motor as opposed to ramjet motor of YJ-12.

I, don't think YJ-12 and CM-400AKG are the same systems.

then why dont u post link which can support ur words my friend ?

News reports claim Mach 6 speed and 500 km range

ä¸*国海军 - YJ-12导弹疑曝光 或为JH-7B反航母利器 - YouTube

Well, CM-400AKG is much improved version of YJ-12 (9th iteration), however, with a solid motor as opposed to ramjet motor of YJ-12.

CM-400AKG and YJ-12 are completely different systems; one is an anti radiation missile while the other is an anti ship cruise missile. The CM-400AKG has a speed of Mach 5.5 and a 240 km range to attack radar sites as well as fixed targets, since it does not have terrain hugging capability; the YJ-12 on the other hand has a Mach 4-6 speed and 400-500 km range and is used to attack ships or land targets via sea skimming altitude and inertial guidance.

Back
Top Bottom