What's new

Chinese media confused by futuristic Japanese attack helicopter

I don't wanna drive this stuff (although looks future) flying in the war, coz it seems there's ZERO armor protect for the cockpit. Some 12.7mm gun could shoot through the pilot :sniper: and i guess that cannon (or a Lazer gun ?) fire easily make the helicopter fell apart.

This Japan future attack helicopter only exsit in 2D Anime World, can't survive in 3D real world.

xlarge.jpg

original.jpg

It is just a toy created by an artist, not even a model.
The newspaper do need to polish up the professionalism of their editors.
Thank you for pointing it out.

The initial Times global about the news, only seven Sci-fi images and a paragraph on Military Fantasy part
“【环球网综合报道】近日,网络上出现了一组名为“风神”的武装直升机的效果图。该架武装直升机是新加坡的数码艺术家(Ridwan Chandra Choa,国籍是印尼)的作品,还在其表面打上了日本陆上自卫队的标志。
  不过用目前科技发展水平的眼光来看,这架武装直升机显得有几分科幻了。
”
【Times global】Recently, a group called "Aeolus" helicopter gunships renderings appeared on the network .The armed helicopters is the works of Singapore's digital artists (Ridwan Chandra Choa, nationality Indonesia) , and marked with the symbol of the Japanese Ground Self-Defense in its surface.
However, on the view with the current level of technology development, this armed helicopters seems a bit science fiction.

??????????????_??_???

China might take it seriously and try to make one now. LOL

Confused?

A confused Vietnamese perhaps?Dazzled by the Japs??

Vietnameses taking every opportunity to lick the azz of a nation that killed millions,if not tens of millions, of their great grandfathers and mothers in WWII。

Even animals don't have such short memories。:azn:

The Americans also butchered tens of millions of Vietnamses yet the latter seem happy giving the latter a good licking of its azz what you。:omghaha:

How is the Chinese media baffled by it? They just seem to be discussing that its not REAL, or was it some thing else that I missed?. Aussies have made a mockery of themselves here....they seem desperate for China bashing and this is the best they could come with...Pathetic.

Looks cool. Too bad its Japanese.

Anyway, would look good for a video game or anime

Back
Top Bottom