What's new

Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student: Anger in China

^^^^^
LOL...This thread is not about India.....you can't hide the truth by derailing the thread.......
India has problems and we recognize it but the Chinese don't want to recognize their problem.....that's what we're pointing out in this thread.....
You scumbags don't like criticism but love to criticize others.....

The Indians want to feel better so they won't be lonely at the top when it comes down to their notorious rape reputation. Since the world media has broadly published how locals, tourists and even foreign women working in India being raped, the Indians here are trying with all kinds of excuses to pull China into their own league so they don't solely take the top spot. It would be news if world media can publish plenty of stories of tourists claiming being raped in China. I guess the Indians here can't find such articles they obviously blame on Chinese censorship.

Rape threads are a violation of the forum rule. There is a thread for rape in India in the senior cafe.

Logic and reasoning doesn't apply to Indian? You said Indian media regularly report overseas crime, yet you admitted that it is impossible to know how many cases are not reported. If your statement is not contradictory, the language we are using is not English.
Arguing over exact number of crime reported is pointless and illogical. The implication of admitting the unavailability of correct number has gone beyond the present context.

The accused in this incident is not even a big shot govt officials, why the need to suppress it when the kid who bought more embarrassment by drawing on ancient egyptian wall was reported? Even the general son's rape case was reported too. No? For you to accuse State involvement without offering any evidence is typical indian prejudice, plain and simple.

Again.It's not about social status. Not necessarily,crimes committed by only top shots has to come in the news. The official Chinese media does not miss a single opportunity to report each and every details of rape incidents happened in India and published in Indian newspapers. Why I am surprised to see that it missed to report the crime committed by it's own national in another country?Anyways,this argument goes no where as this is crippled with our own prejudices perhaps,so lets live with it.

Last edited:
This thread makes me sick. You people are arguing which country has more rapes now?

Point is, rape is rape. Doesn't matter which country. And China and India both need to look at better ways to handle that. More effective victim management.

Guys, just take a moment to calm down and stop your jingoistic rhetoric over rapes. Both sides do a disservice to their respective countries.

Rape in india - the failed state, is a cancer
Rape in China is a flu!

india is one of the top countries caught with child-sex on cam crimes by "sweetie"!

Sensationalized news.

A minor Chinese official is accused of rape in Australia.

What is the big deal?

This attempt to politicize the event is ridiculous.

Find it incredible that many Weibo users would be immature enough to fall for it provided of course that the comments are not manipulated.

But then maybe the article is cherry picking the comment. Hardly surprising coming from HK media South China Morning Post.

It is sad reading those posts. I feel sorry for the victims but the theme of these reports indicate it is a regular and frequent occurrence :( It is cultural making changes almost impossible.

This is exactly what we call juvenile assessment with blind prejudice. The volume of reports can be misleading as these can easily throttled by State control.

I just want to know one thing, how did that guy post bail and permitted to return to China? Rape and sexual assault is a big case in Australia, man of his statute should be considered a flight risk, the fact that he was posted bail is a big slap on our judiciary system.

Sigh, this country have a tendency to let go the criminal
He is accused
Rape threads are a violation of the forum rule. There is a thread for rape in India in the senior cafe.

Unfortunately, some Indian members love posting rape news. I have some news where Indian man walks in a grade 2 class and raped a child. I did not post it because I have no intention to troll like some Indians.

o_O
This is exactly what we call juvenile assessment with blind prejudice. The volume of reports can be misleading as these can easily throttled by State control.
Most of the reports are from Indian sources. So you are stating Indian government controls news, which contradicts your earlier posts that Indian news are not government controlled.

He is accused

Unfortunately, some Indian members love posting rape news. I have some news where Indian man walks in a grade 2 class and raped a child. I did not post it because I have no intention to troll like some Indians.

Everyone were ACCUSED before posting bail, if he is found guilty, he would have been in jail already, you understand what is posting bail right?

Arguing over exact number of crime reported is pointless and illogical. The implication of admitting the unavailability of correct number has gone beyond the present context.

Do not sidestep. It's about qualifying that you said, quantity is not required. All you need is simple logical deduction, if you admitted it is impossible to know how many overseas cases are not reported, then on what basis can you be certain that Indian media report most of it????????????????????????

Again.It's not about social status. Not necessarily,crimes committed by only top shots has to come in the news. The official Chinese media does not miss a single opportunity to report each and every details of rape incidents happened in India and published in Indian newspapers. Why I am surprised to see that it missed to report the crime committed by it's own national in another country?Anyways,this argument goes no where as this is crippled with our own prejudices perhaps,so lets live with it.

Again, you're sidestepping. No one says it's about social status. The point was rape cases that happened locally are all reported. And I cited those cases to back my argument. While you could only make accusation with nothing to back up. Do you even have the slight proof that the State was involved? if not, how could you make such statement? Surely qualifying one's statement is not a forte for Indian. This is the reason why this argument is going nowhere. It's your indian prejudice against us.

And do not belittle Chinese media, although we have censorship, our media standard is much higher than India's. We do not report rape in India unless it is a major news. Go search the Chinese sites, see what you can dig. I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom