What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

Do you get paid for writing such propaganda?:rofl::rofl:

Thats the problem of Ostrich like lifestyle and living some people are forced to follow even facts looks Propaganda and Propaganda looks facts to them.

"Want fully covered Muslim women?! then Norway, especially the capital Oslo is a wonderfull place to go sightseeing for some"

wonderfull add. :)

Who defines Islam then? You alone? That won’t mean much.

A Muslim defines what his/her relationship with God is. It's a personal matter. Pakistan is not the bastion of Islam or for Muslims around the world, it represents the people of Pakistan regardless of religion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/118687-australia-bans-muslim-women-s-veil.html

Wonder if we will see similar posts as above here too ...
;)

I doubt it very much :lol:

yes thread starter is Indian which show how much he care and worry about right of veil of muslim women. Irony is indian will defend the veil ban of France but they will oppose it here which is enough to convey their intentions and double standard :P :D

Make your intentions right and you will get the right opinions of peoples like myself

if they dont wear veil then question of banning don't arise

But they wear a hijab headscarf.

2_128412117271H0.jpg

10413833_999954.jpg

But they wear a hijab headscarf.

2_128412117271H0.jpg

10413833_999954.jpg

I personally think hijab look more decent and sober but again i don't impose my personal like or dislike on others. when we talk about dress code then preferences and understanding vary person to person. My personal opinion is peoples should have right to wear whatever they desire as long as they don't violate the rights of others :)

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Even the children do wear a headscarf, so the Chinese Muslims don't really suffer any cultural prohibition in China.

11716198745759.png

she look cute and i think same hijab is being practice in indonesia/malaysia :)

Deal with separatist... Yes... but respect Human rights... If you support such acts in China you also support the Treatment of Iraqis in the Baghdad jails and Guantanamo bay.

the Iraqis in Guantanamo Bay aren't separatists and the USA has no right to put Iraqi people in jail in their country. so, that would be a strong no. I don't support the treatment of the prisoners in Guantanamo but the case is radically different from the case of the separatists in China. so even bringing it up is ridiculous.

I don't need to google your claims to know whether they are true or not, you need to support your claims.

Back
Top Bottom