What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

China at least is wealthier and stronger than all of you guys put together.welcome to deny it.haha

Is it on topic,
even if China is rich does gthat give it right to be arrogant?? threatening its neighbours??
Dude the thread's title is Chineese arrogance and you are really showing that.

"foolhardy"? nice word,looks familiar,yes,just used by some Indian general.
What more and you know English !!! Impressive, you are perhaps ideating in some of the most profound places i must say!!! Of all the words used you found "foolhardy" the only one that matched what the Indian General said? Take my advice, A guy with a low IQ like yours shud have low voice too LOL..Peace my friend, No hard feelings :P

haha,if you like to talk about IQ issue,start another thread,I posted something tough,but if you guys go back to check a little further,you will see where they came from and why they are there.

haha,if you like to talk about IQ issue,start another thread,I posted something tough,but if you guys go back to check a little further,you will see where they came from and why they are there.

Clever as a lint Mr.Bwalker, you chinese always deliberately omit addressing the larger issue or is it just in your DNA?? Am confused, perhaps you can help me ;) wait, i think its the latter or is it the former? No, its both !!! help Mr. Bwalker, over to u.

Okay after you are finished with the laughing, can you please post the "something tough" once again please.

China is not arrogant to friends,we helped a lot of our friends with no strings attached,that' different from the aid from the west.but to those who like to pick fight with you,you 've got to sometimes keep a straight face.

China has no intention to have a military clash toward the Philippines. But it should prepare to strike back, if the Philippines makes the first armed move. China's punishment against the Philippines should also be convincing. Shocking neighboring countries might be inevitable, but China needs to be both careful and decisive.
If there was no Philippines, there would no Filipino invasion of China's Nansha islands.

PLAAF is gearing up for an airstrike against Manila, I think.

If there was no Philippines, there would no Filipino invasion of China's Nansha islands.

I can accept everything that you emitted except for the bold part. :) You seriously could not have been thinking that :)

if China was still under Mao,I m sure a war would break out in days.Mao cared nothing but victory.cost in money and human lives were never part of his consideration.but under this civilian govenment,I realy doubt it can ever happen,those technocrats are not capable of launching a full scale war and they also know nothing about wars.

if China was still under Mao,I m sure a war would break out in days.Mao cared nothing but victory.cost in money and human lives were never part of his consideration.but under this civilian govenment,I realy doubt it can ever happen,those technocrats are not capable of launching a full scale war and they also know nothing about wars.

LoL, there would then also have been several "Great Leaps" in between ensuring that the poor would have been very happy. What do you think?

And this is not a civilian government. It is as much a communist party government as have always been in China since Taiwan happended. So you could chose to keep the faith if you so want. :)

LoL, there would then also have been several "Great Leaps" in between ensuring that the poor would have been very happy. What do you think?

And this is not a civilian government. It is as much a communist party government as have always been in China since Taiwan happended. So you could chose to keep the faith if you so want. :)

I honestly believe I know this government and their background better than you do.

In March 2012 the hawks are coming to power, Empress Dowager is out, and then we are counting down to war.

It may not happen right away because it is advantageous for us to wait for a few more years, but small-scale skirmishes are very likely. Against Philippines, an airstrike against their islands, oil platforms and military infrastructure is likely.

Where did you graduate again? The university of DUHHH??
You think China builds these for fun?
H-6K2.jpg

In March 2012 the hawks are coming to power, Empress Dowager is out, and then we are counting down to war.

It may not happen right away because it is advantageous for us to wait for a few more years, but small-scale skirmishes are very likely. Against Philippines, an airstrike against their islands, oil platforms and military infrastructure is likely.

You think China builds these for fun?
H-6K2.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Every One Has The Right To Be Stupid But You're Abusing the Privilege..

Most Countries usually build thier military for detterence and to defend but i can understand in your case

war is always something that we should make our utmost effort in avoiding,but If it is a must,let wait for another 10 years,China will be in an undefeatable position by then.Patience is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom