What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many olympic games medal have you mighty indian warriors got?
lol,you indian are not only weak in mentality,but also weak in sports.
totally weakass.

why dont u post now about chinese GDP to prove that chinese are brave.... in china anything goes to prove anything :lol:

Yes, that's quite true. But what have the Mongols got to do with China? I thought they spent their spare time kicking Han backsides? Do Yuan and Qing mean anything to you? Or will you now tell us they were ethnic Han who had caught colds?

There is a province in China called Inner Mongolia. Tough people.

Maybe, we are weakest and most timid people, but we defeat you, so tell me, what are you? Do have weaker "weakest" word?

dont worry puny chinese.... u wont get another chance to attack with thousands against tens... :lol:

why dont u post now about chinese GDP to prove that chinese are brave.... in china anything goes to prove anything :lol:

olympic game medals couldn't prove we are brave,but it can prove we are stronger than tiny indian.

Indians are very tough people getting slapped around by countries six times smaller than itself. :pakistan:

So, a country that can't produce simple bullet talk about manufacturing capability! Joke itself!
Warriors traditions! You talk about it! I know gandhi, but don't know any famous indian worriors, let alone world-class famous military strategist or generals? even the asia-class!!

don't know how CCP breeds these internet warriors..atleast they should teach some reality before sending here...

Home: Ordnance Factory Board

just surf little...you'll know...

The irony in that statement is, has India?

surprising that a pakistani asks that :lol:

because indian military has proved its tactical brilliance on your country in so many occasions

olympic game medals couldn't prove we are brave,but it can prove we are stronger than tiny indian.

stronger in medal count yes but poor attempt to prove nothing on this thread... rather post GDP figures:lol:

but chinese are so puny, and timid..

Indian warrior traditions are unmatched... chinese weak people can only dream

As far as tactical and strategies are concerned I rate Pakistan Army better than Chinese.

The video actually said a lot of good things about the Indian participants, especially the Sikh Commander. Stuff like how the commander was always the first to lead his troops in the obstacle challenge and how the soldiers kept redoing the challenges if they made mistakes at first.

LOL at Chinese claiming to be able to take on India. In your own dreams losers.

Just one question, were these Chinese warrior genes I keep hearing about sleeping when we took Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh? :P

The video actually said a lot of good things about the Indian participants, especially the Sikh Commander. Stuff like how the commander was always the first to lead his troops in the obstacle challenge and how the soldiers kept redoing the challenges if they made mistakes at first.

what is your opinion on the query i made in post #2

surprising that a pakistani asks that :lol:

because indian military has proved its tactical brilliance on your country in so many occasions

Can you provide examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom