What's new

Chinese army refuses to vacate Arunachal

Nothing ground breaking going to happen .

After their bravado of banner display , they will run back like all the previous times .

Why don't you make us leave then Indians?

Don't cry to your western masters, you want to kick us out, come on son!

We don't have to do anything .

You will run back like the last month .

India should start forming permanent relations with Anti China nations like Japan, Vietnam etc.

It is evident that no matter what China doesn't want to live respectfully. Expecting principled behavior from China is useless.

I think if some country gets agggressive so many times, then it means it is asking for war. India should give it to China.

India should start forming permanent relations with Anti China nations like Japan, Vietnam etc.

It is evident that no matter what China doesn't want to live respectfully. Expecting principled behavior from China is useless.

I think if some country gets agggressive so many times, then it means it is asking for war. India should give it to China.

Go to war with us and get humiliated once again by us?

Don't write checks your military can't cash kid!

pakistan firing at indian troops, china pitching tents in indian territory,

is india the only sensible and mature country in asia? is there no limit for the advantages exploited by these 2 because of our reluctance to go to war? isnt it time we start to become an aggressive country? sometimes respect has to be taken, not earned

2 villagers in Azad Kashmir several injured... cause = indian firing.. mature indeed.

2 villagers in Azad Kashmir several injured... cause = indian firing.. mature indeed.

India need to stop being so belligerent against its neighbors. This would create more peaceful relationship with its neighbors.

Worry about yourself!! By the way we are cool! :D

Pakistan - China fantasy .......... remember India - USA - Russia - Israel and next you know what will happen to you ally's, so pray it doesn't happen.

Now whine, in the meantime I leave the thread for you to carry on!! I enjoy seeing that!! :enjoy:

No one is going to support India in its imperialist wars.

No one is going to support India in its imperialist wars.

Be happy with that. I don't mind. :D

Lols, imperialists wars?? Who is being un reasonable here.. A country who is trying to grab from every neighbor because a Chan,Ching or Kong used to walk there or a country who is trying to defend its territory?? Who is being imperialist here?

The post you are justifying, is not worth of justification. So we can ignore the posts. That'll be better response. :D

dude atleast taiwan has chinese population but not one chinese in arunachal, yes we arunachalis look different from other indians but have no problem with that n r proud to be a part of this country, n my chinese brothers go claim Taiwan for all u want but stop bothering us, we were never part of china n never will be...period

Lols, imperialists wars?? Who is being un reasonable here.. A country who is trying to grab from every neighbor because a Chan,Ching or Kong used to walk there or a country who is trying to defend its territory?? Who is being imperialist here?

racist post. reported

China has disputes with Japan, Philipines, Vietnam, India etc and seperatist or secessionist disputes with Tibet, Uiyghurs, HongKong, Taiwan...not to mention the US and generally the West who indirectly consider China as a threat - ****** warmongers.

And name one country India can call a sincere friend or one with shared ideology??

Back
Top Bottom