What's new

Chinese Army has occupied 640 sq. km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

Well now it's quite evident that you are anti-national and benefits heavily from corrupt practices of Congress.

You can't judge a man without giving him a chance, why this hush-hush about whole incident ??Don't you think we as a people of India are being taken foe ride ??

Quite evident that you are a maggot. The Indo- China border issue has been a very complex issue- not solved by crude patriotic comments. Till now a lot of negos have done- whether the Chinese have upped the ante or not, it is the only solution possible. Chnese will make their move whether MMS is PM or Modi. Anyone thinking otherwise is really silly.

100 % true and still many other things are hidden under the Carpet by UPA Government. :pissed: :hitwall:

Isn't it strange that the reports which famous media houses toil to get there hands on are being told to you by army men while you are there for vacations in Kashmir n ladakh

Canvassing for any party on sensitive national issues is some thing BJP supporters can do and there is no surprise in it as this party can stoop any low for coming to power

Are you from Bengal, Sir?
Ladakh is a huge place. So is Kashmir. By going to Srinagar,Pahalgam, Gulmarg, etc you cannot know how Muzzafarabad is under Pakistani control. It might be difficult for Congressi corrupt folk to understand the analogy. :azn:
[Bregs];4731927 said:
Isn't it strange that the reports which famous media houses toil to get there hands on are being told to you by army men while you are there for vacations in Kashmir n ladakh

Canvassing for any party on sensitive national issues is some thing BJP supporters can do and there is no surprise in it as this party can stoop any low for coming to power

1. BS - It could have been stopped - but only with a missile. :(
2. Going to war with a nuclear neighbor is not child's play

But that will escape a Congressi theif's mind(not necessarily meaning you :azn: )

'reduced to party affairs since its govt of day tries to do its best' - Had there been an Indira Gandhi, we would not have been humiliated like this. Some people may bask in crores of black money but we common people take such events as insults.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...dakh-sectors-says-report-2.html#ixzz2e23Xqsda

That plane was stationed at Amritsar airport for 2 hours, so what missile could do there ?

I think Indians are over-reacting with Chinese incursion into Ladakh. Though it is their part of the land, they will vacate it just before winter sets in. IA troops can play ice skating then in the winter. Why so much fuss with an uninhabited land that does not belong to India to start with?

Big FAT LIE

Read these -
Source -
1. The Pioneer
2. BOWING TO TERRORISM
3. 'Kandahar hijack was India's diplomatic failure' - Rediff.com India News

I have quoted all your favorite newspapers only.
Besides it happened only once. No repeat. In glorious UPA rule China, Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka... :hitwall:

What about releasing terrorists along with ransom that was not failure accopained by your Mr fenku's partys foreign minister Jaswant Singh ? i can reply to all your points in details i will not at this forum

[Bregs];4731927 said:

First of all, don't bring BJP-Congress Supporter sh!t in the posts. Our incompetent Govt. is at Fault that is why I mentioned it in my POST :ashamed: :pissed:. Secondly, I cannot provide detail information on PDF from what sources I got information. I had on hand some information with me that is why I had posted this in another thread:

Two days back, I was in Kashmir and got chance to interact with couple of Indian Army Personnel's. They have halted the the Militants movement from Pakistan to great extent and things are under control in Kashmir. However, the picture at border with China is Gloomy and our Impotent government is hiding lot of things from Civilians. I Hope Media highlights it and they are forced to wake from Slumber and address the threat Head on. :pissed:

I think Indians are over-reacting with Chinese incursion into Ladakh. Though it is their part of the land, they will vacate it just before winter sets in. IA troops can play ice skating then in the winter. Why so much fuss with an uninhabited land that does not belong to India to start with?
Had it been once or twice - I would have said its ok. But repeated incursions are a big middle finger to our security apparatus.

First of all, don't bring BJP-Congress Supporter sh!t in the posts. Our incompetent Govt. is at Fault that is why I mentioned it in my POST :ashamed: :pissed:. Secondly, this time around I was not there on Vacation. Moreover, I cannot provide detail information on PDF from what sources I got information. I had on hand some information with me that is why I had posted this in another thread:

Jatti fuse ho gai :whistle:

[Bregs];4731986 said:
What about releasing terrorists along with ransom that was not failure accopained by your Mr fenku's partys foreign minister Jaswant Singh ? i can reply to all your points in details i will not at this forum

'releasing terrorists' - yes it was a mistake(no wonder you did not even read them) but you forget the Kargil incursion. Only difference is that the Govt gave a green light to clear the peaks, while here it gives a green light to the Chinese.

'to all your points in details i will not at this forum' - Yeah right - perhaps in your local party office?

:omghaha: All these talks and sinophobia on defence forums and yet not a single shot fired by IA.
If I was in Haiti or Pakistan and someone tried to occupy my country.I would fight back or at least TRY:lol:

It is shameful. True. :(
:omghaha: All these talks and sinophobia on defence forums and yet not a single shot fired by IA.
If I was in Haiti or Pakistan and someone tried to occupy my country.I would fight back or at least TRY:lol:

Only faggots like you will cede their territory which they patrolled only few days back and lie down.

Let me ask you straight foreword question, are you muslim ???
Not relevant. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom