What's new

Chinese Air Force official: China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10

Chinese Air Force official: China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10 fighters
16:48, November 24, 2009

China's fourth-generation fighters reported by media recently refer to a series of modified J-10 fighters, a Chinese Air Force official said November 23, 2009.

As to the classification of fighter generations, the world's military powers are varied. The U.S. defines F-15, F-16 fighters with the characteristics of transonic speed in medium-low altitude as third generation fighters and F-22, F-35 fighters with good performance in stealth, super sonic cruise and super maneuverability as fourth generation fighters.

Russia defines MiG-29, Su-27/30 fighters as third generation fighters and defines Su-35, the modified third generation fighters as fourth generation. The new generation of fighters with good performance in stealth, super sonic cruise and super maneuverability are defined as fifth generation.

The official said that China's fighters were independently created on the basis of introduction and imitation of Russian-made equipment and the fourth-generation fighters referred to the modified J-10 fighters.

By People's Daily Online
Gene. Zhang Zhaozhong , the spkesperson of NSFBC("The National Strategy Foolyou Bureau of China") has confirmed that "China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10 ".

NSFBC(中国战略忽悠总局)is the supreme think-tank of PLA. its confirmation is very authoritiative.

General Zhang Zhaozhong, the spokesperson of NSFBC.
http://tu.6.cn/pic/show-new/id/5536958
It is ,that confirm

If J-10 can be modified to a real 4-gen heavy fighter that has 4S capabilities, I eat my keyboard.

BTW,Zhang Zhaozhong is a rear Admiral not a general.

Last edited:
Gene. Zhang Zhaozhong , the spkesperson of NSFBC("The National Strategy Foolyou Bureau of China") has confirmed that "China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10 ".

NSFBC(中国战略忽悠总局)is the supreme think-tank of PLA. its confirmation is very authoritiative.

General Zhang Zhaozhong, the spokesperson of NSFBC.
http://tu.6.cn/pic/show-new/id/5536958
It is ,that confirm

Air Force? isn't him from people's navy?

If J-10 can be modified to a real 4-gen heavy fighter that has 4S capabilities, I eat my keyboard.

BTW,Zhang Zhaozhong is a rear Admiral not a general.

lol, i want this done, if only just to see you eat ur keyboard

Back
Top Bottom