What's new

Chineese 5XX fighter test flight?

shenyangj13.jpg
dude,it loooks like mig-21 from upper veiw..
it cannot be a stealth fighter...its is some fanboys art work..so just chill,china has got more advanced designs for j-xx than anyother stealth fighter

guys wat engines will J-xx use and wat will be it's thrust??
is the AESA radar ready,can anyone give specifications about this

j-xx will use two ws-15 engine (180Kn thrust)...

and No AESA radar is nt ready yet..
they have made AESA radar for their awacs i think bt the one for fighter aircraft is nt ready yet...

guys wat engines will J-xx use and wat will be it's thrust??
is the AESA radar ready,can anyone give specifications about this

early batch will equip with modify WS-10 or 99M2 which could offer around 14 tons of thrust.if WS-15 program goes smoothly, jXX will equip with it around 2020

as for AESA,14 and 607 institute have developed two type products,they are now holding a contest at 630

Well we made jf-17 together, we have been offered j-11 and we bought J-10s.

so getting J-XX shouldn't be a problem.

No brother...I dont think china this time will consider giving 5 th gen fighter to pakistan......

Btw this article is very old article

No brother...I dont think china this time will consider giving 5 th gen fighter to pakistan......

嘎巴子

b***s***,you think so or you hope so?go play somewhere else,troll.you are not from wuhan

Last edited:
jxx42906.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

47295879.jpg

严重怀疑你的居心,你为什么想重复无知言语破坏中国和巴基斯坦的关系,而且这文章老那么你的四代机照片好像更老。你妈妈喊你回家吃饭。(不说英文,是给你面子)

Chinese 5 th gen fighter to pakistan.it is no problem!:pakistan::china:

Some imagination pictures
houshanghai-albums-chinese-5-th-gen-fighter-picture3836-1010271959d0fa0d1c86268197-jpg-thumb.jpg

houshanghai-albums-chinese-5-th-gen-fighter-picture3840-101027195881a545ea08466d26.jpg

houshanghai-albums-chinese-5-th-gen-fighter-picture3835-1010271958a34e495d58cae2c0-jpg-thumb.jpg

houshanghai-albums-chinese-5-th-gen-fighter-picture3842-101027205249c57a52b5c5b03d-jpg-thumb.jpg

houshanghai-albums-chinese-5-th-gen-fighter-picture3838-10102719581d0fc6529a31b7fa.jpg

houshanghai-albums-chinese-5-th-gen-fighter-picture3839-101027195863ba3540b4ed9a45.jpg

Last edited:
As I've stated before if China is going to export stealth fighters at all Pakistan will be the first costumer. No doubt about that.

Pakistan is not North Korea. We've received some good stuff from China over the years to counter india and to keep balance; China would definitely export Stealth whatever it is called JXX be it to Pakistan. The future is stealth. China has multiple project and we could be see J-10 variant afterward J-10B, that could be partial stealth similar to the concept of F-15SE.

The US Defence Intelligence Agency said around 2018, so i guess it should be done before that, maybe around 2015-2016, as China always outdone people's expectation.

Anyway, the first foreign country equipped with J-XX will surely be Pakistan, anyone who is against selling J-XX to Pakistan is either a traitor or a troll!!!

welll china mostly kept it secret but in few years i think it will have test flight.China is believed to have been conducting preliminary research on its fourth-generation fighter aircraft since the late 1990s. The fighter, codenamed by Western intelligence as J-XX or XXJ, was described as an advanced F-22-class twin-engine stealth fighter with extensive radar cross section (RCS) reduction features such as internal weapon bay. So far very little information regarding the project has been revealed, though it is understood that the two primary fighter aircraft design institutes of the China Aviation Industries Corporation (AVIC) – Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute (601 Institute) and Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute (611 Institute) – have both been working on their own designs to bid for the PLA’s contract.

this is proof from sinodefence website

I think the prototype airframe for JXX is nearly about ready to built. The problem is the engine.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom