What's new

China's truck maker signs investment MOU with India

Dum Gai , small business employ more people collectively than big companies. you would know that if you were really in the " finance" field".

Sanjay, no one is talking about mom and pop stores size vs corporations. It's about international brand equity with large MNC.

How's business doing at McD's in Atlanta?

Sanjay, no one is talking about mom and pop stores size vs corporations. It's about international brand equity with large MNC.

Dum Ghai, you are also talking about urban dictionary to make a point. I'm sure if we went through names for your major corporations we would find an equally urbanized word albeit phonetically because you guys don't communicate in English as a primary language- that makes one laugh.

This reply tells me you are not a native English speaker. :taz:I'm guessing you came to the US less than ten years ago, work in some capacity in the food service industry, live in the Atlanta metro area, first name is Sanjay, your boss is Chinese or you have some of authority figure over you whose Chinese (like a probation officer). Single, never married. No current girlfriend. High school graduate, maybe some community college.

Dum Ghai, you are also talking about urban dictionary to make a point. I'm sure if we went through names for your major corporations we would find an equally urbanized word albeit phonetically because you guys don't communicate in English as a primary language- that makes one laugh.

This reply tells me you are not a native English speaker. :taz:I'm guessing you came to the US less than ten years ago, work in some capacity in the food service industry, live in the Atlanta metro area, first name is Sanjay, your boss is Chinese or you have some of authority figure over you whose Chinese (like a probation officer). Single, never married. No current girlfriend.

dum ghai, don't reflect your countrymen primary status in this country on others . Did the mailman deliver your next months welfare check yet. have your last word- the many comments here show that Chinese's make crapolla products in India and we in the US know it all to well :D and OH!

TA
TA

Back
Top Bottom