What's new

China's nuclear warheads should match the US and Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are personal attacking now,most Chinese of this forum only read but reply,I rever replied you before,how can I bs you?Not "almost every Chinese member"~~

I never mentioned any one specific but much of the Chinese on the forum (not all) have had some racist views towards Russians. Why is it okay to call Russians rapists and murderers, would Chinese members appriciate it if i said they raped and murdered Tebetans? Why is it okay to call Russians racist? Am i a skinhead? Why is it okay to call Russian vodka drinkers? Would it be funny if stereotyped Chinese people?

"I have been attacked by almost every Chinese member on this forum.“
No matter JXX is superior or not,it is clear that you attacked amd BS the J-xx,you used the word" foolish",so the supporters of J-xx “attack” you ;Like when somebody say "T50 is a rubbish compare with the F-22",you will BS him too~~
” It starts off by Chinese members claiming something foolish like the J-XX is superior to the PAK-FA"

Read through the whole thread, there was a Chinese member by the name of Martian2 making fun of Russia and everything from Russia, not me or any other Russian posted one single comment in this thread to make him say those things, he did it because he wanted to, in other words not me or any other Russian instigated it, and that's how it usually is. It's very often when i open a thread a see anti Russian propoganda wether it's aimed at the military, or Russia as a whole, this thread is a perfect example.

Last edited:
I never mentioned any one specific but much of the Chinese on the forum (not all) have had some racist views towards Russians. Why is it okay to call Russians rapists and murderers, would Chinese members appriciate it if i said they raped and murdered Tebetans? Why is it okay to call Russians racist? Am i a skinhead? Why is it okay to call Russian vodka drinkers? Would it be funny if stereotyped Chinese people?

Right,pls use "a man of China" or instead of "almost every Chinese",if some body said "call Russians rapists and murderers",ignore him,we all know the fact,no one can believe of him.:cheers:

The guy below is exactly what i was talking about in my PM.

Nice to see your are thanked for you racist views, I have been attacked by almost every Chinese member on this forum. It starts off by Chinese members claiming something foolish like the J-XX is superior to the PAK-FA and when i post a comment that they don't agree with, those same shamefull members call me/my country: rapists, murderers, theives, whores, vodka drinkers, poor and on it goes.

You are mistaken just criticism against Russian policy and actions as "attacking you personally".

It could 'perhaps' be due to some internal insecurities you have. You may be too young to know what have transpired in the past.

Let's go through each of your points:

(1) "...It starts off by Chinese members claiming something foolish like the J-XX is superior to the PAK-FA..."

How is this foolish? You think it is foolish because you believe Chinese people aren't as "smart" or "technologically as advanced" as Russians --- isn't that the reason?

So how do we (as military amateurs) decide which is better, J-XX or PAK-FA? One good method is to gauge the quality and quantity of scientific and industrial capability of each nation. Please note, that people are not disputing the Soviet's past capability, nor is it so much we are refuting its current capabilities. It is more so that people are justly correct to not underestimating Chinese capabilites. In other words, it has less to do with Russia and more to do with China's own developments.

(2) "... and when i post a comment that they don't agree with, those same shamefull members call me/my country: rapists, murderers, theives, whores, vodka drinkers, poor and on it goes..."

You are again making a mistake. You need to take a neutral view, and not take it personally. Let's use one example. From GOR (government of Russia)'s perspective the Tatar rebels are the bad guys --- no question about it, Russia Good, Tatar Bad.

But let's examine history. The Tatars had their land invaded, hundreds of thousands of their people raped, tortured and murdered. And to top it off this was all whitewashed and covered up. Naturally there would be resentment.

Likewise, Czar Russia and Soviet Russia committed even worse atrocities against China. What they call Siberia is really Mongolia, and what is called Mongolia was a former province of China that was annexed.

Hundreds of thousands of ethnic Chinese and Koreans in Manchuria was kidnapped, slaughtered, raped and tortured. Those fortunate to live was shipped to Western Russia. This was to make sure Vladistok would remain "pure white", as these "Mongoloids" would defile the city.

To continue, not only was Siberia, Mongolia and Manchuria stolen, but also China's Northwestern land during the Soviet-Sino wars. Khygistan and SE Kazakistan was taken, the people (like Mongolia) was FORCED to disregard their language and culture to "adopt" Slavic culture and alphabet.

I personally do not focus on Russia being "whores, vodka drinkers, poor and on it goes..." because these are often the symptoms, not the cause of problems. Only stupid Asians would make fun of people for being whores, drinkers and poor. Asians are often exploited and abused by foreigners, materially and sexually --- and thus can sympathize.

Please put yourself in our shoes. If a bunch of hoards of Asians or Africans or Arabs did the same thing to you, how would you feel??? Don't assume that past abuse and theft need not be addressed in a fair and compassionate manner. Asians are kind enough to share their land, but please don't take us for granted. And regardless of what transpired in the past, Asians are one group of people who are EXTREMELY TOLERANT AND FORGIVING ---> try to find another group of people who can as easily forgive and give. :):smitten:

Right,pls use "a man of China" or instead of "almost every Chinese",if some body said "call Russians rapists and murderers",ignore him,we all know the fact,no one can believe of him.:cheers:

I'm all for having friendships with fellow Chinese members but as you can see sometimes it's hard when i get gained up on and insulted. There are some good level headed Chinese on this forum and i didn't mean to label all Chinese as a whole.

Read through the whole thread, there was a Chinese member by the name of Martian2 making fun of Russia and everything from Russia, not me or any other Russian posted one single comment in this thread to make him say those things, he did it because he wanted to.

Come on pal, no need to take things too serious, there will be some good or bad people in any race, after all its the cyber world, how can you be sure who's behind the key-board ?
Take it easy man. :cheers:

I'm all for having friendships with fellow Chinese members but as you can see sometimes it's hard when i get gained up on and insulted. There are some good level headed Chinese on this forum and i didn't mean to label all Chinese as a whole.

Yes,the internet of the world can exist everything,no need to make ourselves angry by some extreme things,just ignore them,we can distinguish between true and false,too extreme news are not credible~~

Read through the whole thread, there was a Chinese member by the name of Martian2 making fun of Russia and everything from Russia, not me or any other Russian posted one single comment in this thread to make him say those things, he did it because he wanted to, in other words not me or any other Russian instigated it, and that's how it usually is. It's very often when i open a thread a see anti Russian propoganda wether it's aimed at the military, or Russia as a whole, this thread is a perfect example.

Point 1 -- Tibetans are Chinese just as much as the other "ethnic" groups. Secondly, your statement "would Chinese members appriciate it if i said they raped and murdered Tebetans?" is blatantly offensive because it is UNTRUE. What do you know of Chinese history?

Point 2 -- Martian2 was NOT "making fun of Russia and everything from Russia". Martian2 is an academic, and has a tendency to over support his position. That's not uncommon among nerds with Master's or PhD's. What he said was based on his personal research (which he backed up).

It is like when Indian members repeated say "Chinese can't do anything, all they do is copy", or when some Russian members say "Everything Chinese is all thanks to Russia, Chinese military technology owes everything to Russia".

Now who is correct and who is untruthful?

Martian2 used good sources to support his opinion that (1) Russia's military and technology is not as claimed to be, and (2) not all Chinese military and technology is a copy and 100% thanks to Russia. Please don't misunderstand Martian2's intentions. His intentions are what I just outlined, not to humiliate or downgrade Russia. :smitten:

One piece of life advice:

The people who think are "attacking" you, may not necessary be your enemy. The people "complimenting and supporting" you, may not necessary be your friend. So how can one distinguish friend from foe??? During your times of need, those who come to your aid with unselfish heart is your TRUE FRIEND --- this person may be the one you thought was 'attacking' you, who never gave you 'compliments or support'. :smitten:

As I said before, we each come from different backgrounds. I may be angry at what transpired in the past, but that doesn't mean I hate you (and why should I? I don't even know you. :) ).

I am a frank and honest person. I speak the truth even to my own personal detriment, and often "offends" others. But I am truly an honorable person and a true friend.

Point 1 -- Tibetans are Chinese just as much as the other "ethnic" groups. Secondly, your statement "would Chinese members appriciate it if i said they raped and murdered Tebetans?" is blatantly offensive because it is UNTRUE. What do you know of Chinese history?

So you are offended by a hypothetical situation? But you called Russians rapists, that's not hypothetical--you ever think that can be offensive to me and other Russians?

Point 2 -- Martian2 was NOT "making fun of Russia and everything from Russia". Martian2 is an academic, and has a tendency to over support his position. That's not uncommon among nerds with Master's or PhD's. What he said was based on his personal research (which he backed up).

Yes he was, and much his sources were neither credble, nor were they up to day, on top of that i disporoved a number of them, after a while he just got annoying buy finding every failure and mishap in the Russian military and pointing it out....as if China and the US have never had failures.

It is like when Indian members repeated say "Chinese can't do anything, all they do is copy", or when some Russian members say "Everything Chinese is all thanks to Russia, Chinese military technology owes everything to Russia".

I also had sources to back up my claims.

Last edited:

Martian2 used good sources to support his opinion that (1) Russia's military and technology is not as claimed to be, and (2) not all Chinese military and technology is a copy and 100% thanks to Russia. Please don't misunderstand Martian2's intentions. His intentions are what I just outlined, not to humiliate or downgrade Russia. :smitten:
Right,
1.I ignored "they raped and murdered Tebetans",bcs a simple things:The population of Tibet is only less than 1 million in 1955 and 2.8million now,if Chinese want to murder the Tebetan ,then all the Tebetan should not exist now(we have 2.3million Soldiers and 1million police man)
2.When talking about Chinese things ,somebody always said" they are all copy",I ignored them too,copy can never make a country the 2nd largest economy and make the amy improved~We all have a Cpu in our computer,but who can copy it?????

^^^ ptldM3, please look at who is really attacking Russia.

Is it China? NO.

Is it Pakistan? NO.

Is it England? YES.

Is it USA? YES.

Actions speak for themselves.

So you are offended by a hypothetical situation? But you called Russians rapists, that's not hypothetical--you ever think that can be offensive to me and other Russians?

Yes he was, and much his sources were neither credble, nor were they up to day, on top of that i disporoved a number of them, after a while he just got annoying buy finding every failure and mishap in the Russian military and pointing it out....as if China and the US have never had failures.

I also had sources to back up my claims.

Speaking of hypothetical scenario. I would like to know your feelings on this particular suggestion. Your thoughts on this will reveal your true fears and feelings.

How would you feel if Russia & China peacefully merged into one entity? The land and population would be complimentary. It would benefit both peoples. I would not have a problem sharing, and neither would you if you truly consider all human races to be equally worthy.:smitten:

Speaking of hypothetical scenario. I would like to know your feelings on this particular suggestion. Your thoughts on this will reveal your true fears and feelings.

How would you feel if Russia & China peacefully merged into one entity? The land and population would be complimentary. It would benefit both peoples. I would not have a problem sharing, and neither would you if you truly consider all human races to be equally worthy.:smitten:

That would be strange, in the sence that two mega countries would merge into one. Economically and militarily i would be a hudge, but still strange. There would likely be tensions whether who is really in charge and who is dominant, then there would be a problem with the name what do you call it? Another problem would be the language issues, what would be tought in schools?

That would be strange, in the sence that two mega countries would merge into one. Economically and militarily i would be a hudge, but still strange. There would likely be tensions whether who is really in charge and who is dominate, then there would be a problem with the name what do you call it?

The name would be the least of our worries. :smitten: This is a realistic proposal. And what you pointed out about who would control and dominate is valid.

From the perspective of ordinary Russians and Chinese people, they would BENEFIT. This would also eleviate a major source of concern and injustice. For Russians the fear that sometime in the future a strong China would reclaim their lost land. For Chinese the resentment of many that their land was stolen. Much of the land east of Urals is unoccupied and not used to its potential. The current Russian landowners would be allowed to keep their properties -- as well as be offered employment and stakeholders in the development of unused land. This would solve the employment crisis in both countries. Racially there shouldn't be a problem as there are already many mixed-marriages. And why should there be if we consider BOTH Russians and Chinese as equally worthy human beings!

Ultimately, the individual and total welfare of both peoples will improve as the untapped land and human potential of both nations are realized. Language would not be a major issue as most people nowadays are multilingual, so we can support many languages.

In terms of governance, it would be:

ONE NATION, 4 SYSTEMS

(i.e. China, HK-Macao, Taiwan, Russia)

I would also like to add, the Russians would be allowed to increased their per capita share of the land considerably (but reasonably). In particular land west of Urals would be under Russian Jurisdiction, and East of Urals under joint jurisdiction. Of course, people would be free to move and buy/sell property --- just as any free and just society allows.

Because the living standards and per capita wealth of both Russians and Chinese are very similar (with Russians enjoying slightly better income), there would not be any inherent advantage one would have over the other.

In terms of military, technology, and economy this new entity would be nearly 100% self-sustaining --- but this would not mean we break ties with rest of world. On contrary, there would be greater cooperation amongst all peoples of world. It would be unique in that Europe & Asia would be united.

Only plausible problems would be EXTERNAL, by people and organizations with envy. This concern is greatly reduced, as Russian-Sino Union (RSU) would be peaceful and in full cooperation with all people's of world. And there would not be predatory or discriminatory policy against any other nation, but a firm and fair policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom