What's new

China's next president may skip India before his election

read this

Yang's visit comes soon after the recent China tour by Indian external affairs minister SM Krishna. The Chinese president will be visiting India after a gap of seven years. India's President Pratibha Patil visit Beijing in 2010. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh visited China in 2009 and 2011 while premier Wen Jiabao visited India in 2005 and 2010.

What ever, I am not in favour of Indian PM going to China, nor am happy that Chinese President is coming to India.

so why is he coming back to not so important country ? He did not consult 50 cent army before planning his foreign visits ?

Our prseident is coming to the bric meeting not a state visit to india

like we care,btw he might be skipping due to the humiliation he faced in USA,he thought man this is enough now its time to go back behind china wall.

Was he humiliated in The US?

Considering the high tension atmospheres between the 2 countries prior to the visit, his trip was rated a big success for both countries.

Was he humiliated in The US?

Considering the high tension atmospheres between the 2 countries prior to the visit, his trip was rated a big success for both countries.

U.S asked him to improve human rights record:azn:

Yes, I agree with you, it is complete waste of time for both sides.
Your 100% right no use to waste our time on chinamen they have very high iq to be in this world of normal iq people

Personally I think if time allows Xi should visit India– arguably an important country to China, regardless how some deluded imbecile Indians call China its enemy number 1: China is doing a good business with India irrespective of whatever. That should be the driving force.

like we care,btw he might be skipping due to the humiliation he faced in USA,he thought man this is enough now its time to go back behind china wall.

Idiots always think they “humiliated” wise men as opposed to the fact that they humiliated themselves… both USA and China are hailing the success of Xi’s visit, Wall Street or Main Street.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

China is not a democracy. :chilli:

We all know India has to things to be pround of: democracy and starvation.

Personally I think if time allows Xi should visit India– arguably an important country to China, regardless how some deluded imbecile Indians call China its enemy number 1: China is doing a good business with India irrespective of whatever. That should be the driving force.

yes,china is number one threat not an enemy.Currently focus is shifted from pakistan to china.

Idiots always think they “humiliated” wise men as opposed to the fact that they humiliated themselves… both USA and China are hailing the success of Xi’s visit, Wall Street or Main Street.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

We all know India has to things to be pround of: democracy and starvation.

Stop giving us lectures. If you have guts, stop living in US and live in China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom