When we were called Sick man of Asia,
当我们被称作东亚病夫,
We were called The Yellow Peril.
我们被称为黄祸。
When we are billed to be the next Superpower,
当我们将要成为下一个超级大国,
We are called The China Threat
我们被称为中国威胁。
When Our doors were closed…
当我们的国门紧闭。。。
You smuggled Opium to Open Markets.
你们走私鸦片来打开我们的市场。
When we Embrace Free Trade,
当我们拥抱自由贸易,
You blame us for Taking Away Your Jobs.
你埋怨我们抢走了你们的工作。
When We were falling apart,
当我们支离破碎,
You marched in your troops,
你们的军队长驱直入,
and wanted your fair share.
从对我们的瓜分中得到你那“公平的”份额。
We were broken into pieces,
我们被瓜分的四分五裂,
And You killed, burned,mained and looted.
你们烧杀掳掠。
Just go to the British Museum and The Louvre,
which of those Arts and Relics werebought fair?
到大英博物馆和卢浮宫去看看,那里的哪一件艺术品和文物是公平交易的结果?
Even Woodrow Wilson Couldn’t give back Birth Place of Confucius back to Us.
甚至是伍卓·威尔森也不能把孔子的出生地归还给我们。
But,He did buy a ticket for the Famine Relief Ball for us…
但是,他毕竟为饥荒中的我们买了一张赈灾舞会的门票。。。…
A trickle of good will in a sea of despair.。。。
在绝望之海中,这是一股善意的小溪。
Never again, we said, We stood up and fought for our survival.
这一切都不会再发生,我们说,我们站起来为自己的生存而战斗。
And piece by piece,we put our nation back together again,
一点一点,我们将自己的国土重建。
“Free Tibet” you screamed, “it was aninvation!”
“解放西藏”,你尖叫着。“那是一场侵略!”
Never mind,that those who shouted,did the original invation.
却不知,那叫喊的人才是真正的侵略者。
When We Tried Communism,
当我们尝试共产主义,
You hated us forbeing Communisits.
你痛恨我们是共产主义者。
When We embrace Capitalism,
当我们拥抱了市场经济,
You hate us for being Capitalists.
你又因痛恨我们是资本主义者。
When We had a Billion People,
当我们有了十亿人口,
You said we were destroying the planet.
你说我们正将地球毁灭。
When We tried limiting our members,you said it was human right abuse.
当我们限制人口增长,你说我们侵犯人权。
When We were Poor,
当我们贫穷,
You treat us like dogs.
你视我们如猪狗。
When We loan you cash,
当我们借钱给你,
You blame us for your debts.
你却埋怨我们制造了你的债务。
When we build our industries,
当我们发展工业,
You called us Polluters.
你说我们是污染的罪魁祸首。
We made you consumer goods,
我们为你们制造消费产品,
You blamed us for globalwarming.
你指责我们使全球变暖。
When We buy oil,
当我们购买石油,
You called that exploitation and Genocide.
你说那是剥削,是种族灭绝的举动。
When You fight for oil
,当你们为了石油发动战争,
You called that Liberation.
那便成了解放运动。
When We were silent,You said you want us to have Human Rights and Free Speech.
当我们沉默时,你声称要给我们人权和言论自由。
When We Were silent No More,You called Us Brain Washed-Xenophobics.
而当我们不再沉默,你称我们是被洗了脑的仇外者。
Enough is Enough,Enough Hypocrisy for this one world.
够了,够了,这世界已不再需要虚伪。
We Want…One World One Dream.
我们需要的是。。。同一个世界,同一个梦想。。。
And Peace On Earth.
还有地球上的和平。
– This Big Blue Earth is big Enough for all of Us.
—这个巨大的蓝色星球足够我们每一个人。
http://bbs.anti-cnn.com/forum-225-2.html