What's new

China's hand in India's power blackout?

Everybody has a hand in India's ..... . I dont know what type of state India is. Communal violence - blame Pakistan. Blackout - blame China. And what's the reason for such a paranoid India?

That is how "Curry Democracy" works..you put a little bit of every spice and the result gets very spicyyy!

What is this non-sense, just google the reason for Indian power failure and you will find out that It is because of lack of proper maintenance and over consumption by some states. The official report is out. From where the China angle came? well...there are huge number of news channels & web sites who might put a story for such cheap publicity.

Operation blue star killed thousands of innocent sikhs.

You do realise that the commander of the ops was a Sikh himself. He wouldn't have killed 'em if they were innocent.

india media= biggst joke ever.
india democracy= a failed example of democracy

you india peoples should shame on your own media and your democracy , instead of blaming china.

congress party go to hell.

I hate Congress too, so no probs about that.

Anyway Congress > CCP.

What is this non-sense, just google the reason for Indian power failure and you will find out that It is because of lack of proper maintenance and over consumption by some states. The official report is out. From where the China angle came? well...there are huge number of news channels & web sites who might put a story for such cheap publicity. Good that Some Chinese and **** stanis fall in that trap lol...

Exactly. These trolls think that paranoid media ramblings qualify as the GoI's statement.

Even if this is true it is still ultimatelythe GoI's fault. The GoI has certain obligations to its people and providing 24/7 power is one of them not to mention protecting them from attack. The GoI easily has enough resources available to it to pre-empt and prevent such an attack (if it happened) so should never have allowed such a thing to have happened.

@ OP man why do you even go to such crap sites?? And literally this headline has left me ROFLing......
Please guys don't generalize all Indians as idiots because of this headline. There are 1.2 billion of us, and thus the chances of producing a few million idiots is quite high :D
China is an important partner of India, for whom I have great respect ,especially for their highly successful economic policies

Awesome.

Pakistan creates a mass exodus of Indians within India using cyber space.
China creates the largest blackout in the history of mankind using cyber space.

Who needs to go to war with the S.Asian "superpower" anyway ?

Even if this is real (which I think is not),doing anything to make millions of normal citizens suffer is not something to be proud of.This is not bravery or anything.

Awesome.

Oh come now. China has actually stopped rain for the 2008 Olympics. Causing a blackout is child's play for them.

Funny thing is majority of Indians especially right wing actually believe in such BS claims. :rofl:

EzioAltaïr;3341803 said:
Oh come now. China has actually stopped rain for the 2008 Olympics. Causing a blackout is child's play for them.

Rain can be stopped and the technology is widely available. Causing a blackout takes more than a BS article.

Funny thing is majority of Indians especially right wing actually believe in such BS claims. :rofl:

?? Wonder what makes you say that. One or two news channels? We have a population of 1.2 billion, and most of them blame Congress and corruption for it, not China.

Rain can be stopped and the technology is widely available. Causing a blackout takes more than a BS article.

Exactly, it's a BS article. Why are all Pakistanis and Chinese getting so worked up? There are 100s of BS articles everywhere, does not mean that GoI has actually said it.

I have always been against in import of electrical equipments from China.......I mean come on guys we have companies like L&T and BHEL who are good enough to produce electrical equipments for our country.....

I think its high time our govt should work on.......

a}Increase in Import duties for chineese equipments....

b} Provide Tax rebate to the companies who are using Indian Equipments.......

c}Provide Tax rebate to the companies who are ready to invest in R&D in this sector....

Awesome.

Awesome,. some tourchbearers of freedom of speech instead of googling about the truth...going with the wind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom