What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
stating that even you own govt has called for a pull back of these ghost cities because it's getting silly now - is not flame baiting.

Why are Chinese members agitated ? Because an Indian started this thread ?

Isn't this worth discussing anyways ?

I mean if a Chinese member can start a thread as useless as comparing the Shanghai railway station with the mumbai railway station on this forum , this thread seems much more worthy of a discussion than that atleast .

It is a topic worth discussing, but definitely not with Indians. That is why we are unhappy.

This is similar to my idea, except I was envisaging a revival of the gladiatorial games with real weapons. Basically you sign a waiver, build a 5 man tactical squad, and you're set loose in a empty city against other teams. The winner gets fame and fortune (and I think plenty of people are probably willing to do it)

What kind of gladiator games? Hand to hand with swords and stuff, or pretty much the movie Gamer? Either way it'd cause a global incident and alot of backlash would be directed at China, whereas a friendly game of paintball will be looked at as awesome incarnite.

The world economy works like this:
5 asians and 1 american are trapped on a tiny island from an airplane crash with no other surviving humans. The jobs of the asians are to make fire, kill animals, gather vegetables, cook and make shelter.The american's job is to eat.Well, no. His job is actually to be the "security guard" defending their camp against nonexistent "thieves". Every day, the American eats the most, and tells the Asians, "I am the sole provider of economic growth on this island. Without me, you'd all be unemployed. I also guarentee security, without me, you'd all be killing each other." He then points to some magazines from the airplane wreckage that calls US consumerism the dominant economic growth engine in the world, as proof.
The sane thing to do, of course, is to drown the american and cook him.

I'm pretty sure the world's economy works like this;

An American man, and Chinese man, and an Indian man work at a construction company. On thier lunch break, all three are on the side of the building and open up thier lunch pails. The American looks inside and says with a heavy sigh "Ham and cheese sandwhich again? Every day for three years I've eaten this damn thing. If I get it again tommorow, I swear I'll jump off this ledge!"

The Chinese guy opens up his and sees a steak & cheese sub. In a tone of disgust, he says "Again? That devil woman keeps making this for my lunch for the last two years. I want a damn burger! I'll join you if I get this tommorow."

The Indian dude is hesitant to open up his pail, and does so slowly, only to find chicken fingers. Enraged, he throws his pail off the side and says "She's made me chicken fingers everyday for SIX years! To hell with the both of you, I'm jumping first if I get chicken fingers.

The next day arrives, and once again it's lunch time. The Indian man opens up his pail first, sees the chicken, and jumps without hesitation, all the while swearing about his wife. The Chinese guy opens up his pail, and sees the dreaded sub. After saying a small prayer to himself, he tilts off the side to his death. The American, now all alone, looks at the pail and see's a ham & cheese sandwich. Standing up, he closes his eyes and leans backwards, being the last to fall.

The wakes are held in the same funeral home on the same day to honor the deaths of the three men. The three widows are in tears and start to discuss the demise of their three husbands. Tears streaming down her cheeks, the wife of the Chinese man says "Why didn't he just tell me he didn't want steak & cheese anymore? I would've gave him something different if he had asked!" The Indian man's wife agrees, saying "Never once did he complain, I thought he liked it!" The American woman stays quiet, and with a look of confusion, says "I don't understand why he jumped; he made his own lunch!"

Don't worry, its his job, literally, to bash China and sing praises to his white colonial masters. Being outsourced propaganda, maybe its not 50 cents, only 5 cents.

And you get paid to spread chinese propaganda for YOUR white colonial masters!

郑州新区CBD it is last year old news by china media

ºÓÄÏÖ£ÖÝÐÂÇø±»Ö¸Öйú×î´ó¡°¹í³Ç¡±_ÍøÒ×ÐÂÎÅ

those indians just google china news and jealous of it
all day long :lol:

mind your own people

47494730.jpg

What kind of gladiator games? Hand to hand with swords and stuff, or pretty much the movie Gamer? Either way it'd cause a global incident and alot of backlash would be directed at China, whereas a friendly game of paintball will be looked at as awesome incarnite.

Jesus Christ you thought I was serious?

It is a topic worth discussing, but definitely not with Indians. That is why we are unhappy.

Why not with Indians? or for that matter with the rest of the world?... This is an international forum and definitely for a Chinese forum.

I would have liked to discuss this issue with the Chinese on what they think of such massive investment and construction extravaganza at the cost of public money. Lets atleast try to have a sensible discussion here.

Why not with Indians? or for that matter with the rest of the world?... This is an international forum and definitely for a Chinese forum.

I would have liked to discuss this issue with the Chinese on what they think of such massive investment and construction extravaganza at the cost of public money. Lets atleast try to have a sensible discussion here.

We're not going to waste time with people who have no desire to learn more/get the bottom of the actual issue but come into the discussion bearing ulterior motives. Do you really think that they a flying fig about China's real estate situation. More likely they care insofar as they want to know that it is doing badly/may cause China harm. Shadenfreude for the 100x times.

Not saying you do, (I think you're pretty honest about your willingness to discuss) but this is nakedly true of the OP and of the majority of Indians who've posted here. It is an insult to our intelligence to pretend otherwise.

We're not going to waste time with people who have no desire to learn more/get the bottom of the actual issue but come into the discussion bearing ulterior motives. Do you really think that they a flying fig about China's real estate situation. More likely they care insofar as they want to know that it is doing badly/may cause China harm. Shadenfreude for the 100x times.

Not saying you do, (I think you're pretty honest about your willingness to discuss) but this is nakedly true of the OP and of the majority of Indians who've posted here. It is an insult to our intelligence to pretend otherwise.

take a look in the mirror..

Trolling can be best avoided when ignored. It becomes irresistible sometimes, but should be very rare if you can control your primal instincts :)

Can we atleast try to have a sane discussion now? What is your opinion on such massive spending which goes under utilized by the public?

I know where you're coming from mate, I would like to discuss about this too as I see both advantages and disadvantages to the situation at hand. But there are too many muppets with questionable intentions unfortunately.

Buddy... do you really have to settle your personal scores in each and every thread?

It no personal score, it is what it is. I came in posted my opinion and the Chinese jumped and huffed and puffed at me. I stated facts.and they, well . he don't feel anything but being a fan boy ... do anyone of them feel otherwise.

do you ever see them ever saying anything against their govt here? while same poster ( Indians , Americans) they whine about- don't shy away from attacking their home base(s) .

Ten pages and they have all avoided saying what their govt even says is ridiculous ...

I know where you're coming from mate, I would like to discuss about this too as I see both advantages and disadvantages to the situation at hand. But there are too many muppets with questionable intentions unfortunately.

In such a situation, a stoploss seems more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom