What's new

China's first jumbo jet to take off in 2014

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China's first jumbo jet to take off in 2014

Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC) said Saturday China's first jumbo jet, the C919, was to take off in 2014 after being rolled off the assemble line between the end of 2013 and the first half of 2014.

The jumbo jet was to be put into service in 2016, said Wu Guanghui, vice general manager of the COMAC and the jumbo jet's chief designer.

China's first jumbo jet to take off in 2014: designer

c919.jpg

comac-c919-side-level.jpeg

No matter how they promote it, no matter how hard they work, I am not going to fly with this aircraft until it can complete 1 million safe landing. same applies to Boeing 787 and Airbus A380.

I'm not going to fly or drive in any Chinese plane or vehicle, period. Even the sofas give ppl rash...

So don't fly bcos many Boeings and Airbus have Chinese made parts built in, and don't use Iphone and Ipad either.

At least they went through numerous quality testing process. :agree:
On topic, are any international buyers for this Chinese aircraft? or it will be confined to domestic airliners only?

Oh, i forgot.
I meant any countries who can afford Boeing and airbus ?:what:

GE Capital Aviation Services of USA is buying, order have been placed.

In February 2011 Ryanair announced they were in discussions with Comac about purchasing the aircraft[16]. Ryanair will receive the last of the Boeing 737-800's from their current orders in 2012, and have no order placed thereafter. By this time they will have over 300 of this aircraft type. They withdrew from negotiations with Boeing and Airbus in 2009 as they were unhappy with the prices offered.

At least they went through numerous quality testing process. :agree:
On topic, are any international buyers for this Chinese aircraft? or it will be confined to domestic airliners only?

A total of 45 Harrier fighters were brought by india. They are well designed well tested, yet 34 of them crashed during non combat operations.

Now please stop your BS, it is not apprecaited.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Oh, i forgot.
I meant any countries who can afford Boeing and airbus ?:what:

countries like iran,ukraine,turkey are way more richer than india.

wake up. troll post reported.

Back
Top Bottom