What's new

China's DF-31 missile stronger than Agni-III :IBNLive

Upto what range can these radars detect their target. Where are these radars installed, how far within Chinese territory are there.
estimated range of the russian(1st) one is 3000KM and the american(2nd) one is 3000-5000 accordingly.

Defense shields are not impregnable, especially with MIRV's, for that reason the US is still trying to refine their wmd system. Interestingly what does China have in terms of anti missile systems. Any home grown system or imported ones ??

there were not much infos about chinese anti missile systems, it was said that they tested their FengBao1 anti missile system in 70s but failed . and they are testing some 4000KM over-the-horizon radar last year. this is all i konw.

Last edited:
estimated range of the russian(1st) one is 3000KM and the american(2nd) one is 3000-5000 accordingly.
there were not much infos about chinese anti missile systems, it was said that they tested their FengBao1 anti missile system in 70s but failed . and they are testing some 4000KM over-the-horizon radar last year. this is all i konw.

The best defense is a good offense,and it cost less money

Sir india man went on moon. Please dont tell anyone. i dont have proof but am sure he did went. Got my point sir? Is there any test video that proves last year china SUCCESSFULLY intercepted ballistic missile by anti-missile? Sir as u said china did try'd but failed. Its 2009 now. Near 39 to 40years went by. Why still no anti-missile system? China are far ahead then india sir right? Only 3 countries are making or made anti-missile system. Even Russia not in that list. Let alone china. Thank you.

The people who created this are not fools, u have nothing to be ashamed of.... Can u or me or anyone in this forum even make a cracker leave alone a missile... The people who worked on it and researched on it are far more better than we people are, so They know what they are doing, If you can be proud of it, or there is nothing to be ashamed of, it not gonna penetrate into anyones head....

of course they are not, but maybe those who though ADD is equivalent to TMD and US was only equiped with Patriot 3 is.

The best defense is a good offense,and it cost less money

Wow sir. Great logic. Sir if we ever meet for coffee then we stand together and ask neutral countries people to guess who is more safe in war? All people will say me. U know why sir? When china go offensive we will defend but when we go offensive china cant defend its own people. Example i will be having cup of tea in a war. 100 missiles heading towards goa and mumbai. India engage it and only few of them fall and that too not on target. i bring one more cup of tea and watchs counter attack by india. Agni-V Launched on china. Then what sir? Are you safe? Glittery PLA can protect u? Sir i love humans. i dont like war but your country been offensive all the way and thats sad. i heard your country will show 52 home made products. Is there any 1 product for protection of chinese population? Sadly not sir. War not a good thing but your post to which am replying is alot sad to see.

sir,i don't know if you are indian,but india won't be that stupid to nuclear china,india nuclear 1 city,china will nuclear 3,and it's the always stronger one have better counter measure,cos R&D needs money

Sir anti-missile system is useless against nuclear attack. Wanna know why? Its because ballistic missile carrying n-warheads will get destroyed in air but n-material will fall on land and that would be even bigger distruction due to AIR. anti-missile system is for against ballistic missiles and not ballistic carrying N-warheads. By the way sir i would like to know why did u raised question on my nationality? To you what country male do i look like sir? Thank you.

make 100$ to 500$ from google adsense .work 2-3 hour a day. i will teach you how you can earn from google adsense and star your own earning on google adsense account . this is very great opertunity for jobless,students,jobholders,or girls or house wifes. work from your home from anywere . for more details mail me at kashi9oo9*********** or contact me at : 0092-3144079009 and one more thing i will teach you online on team viewer. for this job you have good computer and internet access. this is life time job for google

Sir you must be millioner by now hehe. By the way its defence forum and not job related forum sir. Thank you.

Wow sir. Great logic. Sir if we ever meet for coffee then we stand together and ask neutral countries people to guess who is more safe in war? All people will say me. U know why sir? When china go offensive we will defend but when we go offensive china cant defend its own people. Example i will be having cup of tea in a war. 100 missiles heading towards goa and mumbai. India engage it and only few of them fall and that too not on target. i bring one more cup of tea and watchs counter attack by india. Agni-V Launched on china. Then what sir? Are you safe? Glittery PLA can protect u? Sir i love humans. i dont like war but your country been offensive all the way and thats sad. i heard your country will show 52 home made products. Is there any 1 product for protection of chinese population? Sadly not sir. War not a good thing but your post to which am replying is alot sad to see.

if india's defence system is able to handle thousands missiles, your craps make sense,but sadly, the current anti missle system can only handle the missile from N.K ,0% chance to intercept ICBM if you have your own "GPS" system,and i am sure china spend more money than india on anti missile system

Last edited:
Sir anti-missile system is useless against nuclear attack. Wanna know why? Its because ballistic missile carrying n-warheads will get destroyed in air but n-material will fall on land and that would be even bigger distruction due to AIR. anti-missile system is for against ballistic missiles and not ballistic carrying N-warheads. By the way sir i would like to know why did u raised question on my nationality? To you what country male do i look like sir? Thank you.

let me tell you why:
1.speed
2.orbital transfer

the current technology have no good answer for these

Chinese missiles are stronger than indian missiles...any one believing in the contrary would be foolish.
we are spending more on anti missile shields...now...

Both China and India have a no first strike doctrine..why would they do nuke strikes against each other?

india is about to change that policy for a US report....

If it happens we will see....there are some rumors due to the COA's statement that India needs to look at the doctrine again.

Anyway to change the doctrine is not something which can be done in a year or even a few years.Stockpiles and delivery systems will have to be developed to match the new doctrine and frankly I don't think India can afford financially to ditch the NFU doctrine.

Sir why china or pakistan need ICBMs to hit india? We are close enough. Now sir our AAD shot down Agni-1 because it was her first test. Do you want india to jump directly on to Agni-2 and agni-3? AAD not ready made anti-missile sir. We take step by step. Next year one more test will be held sir. About hitting longer range missiles are easy then to hit short range because in short range missile we dont have much time to shoot it down. The longer the range the better to detect it. Now sir please wait till next year. Its even more tough test. By 2012 it will be installed in all major cities and by 2014 on most india's part which are left. AAD is symbol of india. Two tests were superb sir. U can g0ogle it and search the videos. Its most beautiful videos i seen ever sir.

Urrr`````````

Plain ignorance :flame:

You gonna first ask yourself: what is a NMD and what is a TMD

And then further ask yourself: Your dear AAD is kinda like NMD or a kinda like TMD

As far as I know, your technology orgin , which is a Israel ArrowII sys was a TMD kinda. Considering DDRO's poor records , I really doult you can do much more than that in either radar or rocket engine per se. So it stays a TMD.

That is to say: It is designed to provide anti-ballistic missile defence sphere for a certain tactical zone, and certainly not for the ICBM threat. ----In more plain words: your AAD has a better chance against a Scud rather than a Trident

A Trident's trajectory is much higher than a Scud and its velocity is times again the Scud's, More importantly if you wanna to shoot down a trident you need the entire NMD ealer warning sys, which is consisted with infrared as well as radar recon satellite net work; early warning Radar (The entire 10 storied building type phace-arrayed radar, not your pathetic several squre meter mobile type) and a complete C4I net work on nation's scale interconnected by a National missle defence command center. Without these, you don't know when and where ICBM come and as soon as you know, you are too late to shoot it down.

All in all, your AAD is just a TMD type(or a part of it) and nothing original. Russia has--S400 ,Yank has it-- Patriot. We have --HongQi 9.

Perhaps your system fairs better than ours or even the Yank's, but that's only a TMD nonetheless, and you are only doing a paste up job for Israel or US technology.

Cheers;)

these are the radars that is/was used to detect long range missiles. so, you tell me which is easier.

5fefcd28bc50eeb4c4bd54f9ee003696.jpg

c6a2079ef9f8d234ea758eb9b65b0fcd.jpg

Good photos, that clarified many thing.

my post is wasted anyhow

Just couldnt hold myself when reading that" world's No.1 unbreakable india shield render DongFeng 31 useless" post.

Back
Top Bottom