What's new

China's cyber warriors a challenge for India

get killed by Li HongZhi.

Or you might be sent to Longshan Forced Labor Camp and then be tortured under the instructions of Politburo Standing Committee member Luo Gan.

And then, your body organs may be harvested and sold while you are still alive.

See what happened to Ms. Gao Rongrong: High-profile Torture Victim Dies Surrounded by Chinese Security Agents .

Very sad story.

Also see An Independent Investigation into Allegations of Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners in China .

Shchinese, China has has a great civilization, which is what makes the political oppression even more tragic.

Last edited:
I don't think yours is great.

:tdown:

I am not looking for your approval - but see what one intelligent Chinese had to say:

"India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA, in Bhavan Journal 15 May 1999

Or you might be sent to Longshan Forced Labor Camp and then be tortured under the instructions of Politburo Standing Committee member Luo Gan.

I have to report your post coz it's already known as the most notorious Falun Gong lies, and lunatic insult to Chinese people.

everyone with primary brain can hardly believe that the Chinese administration,with a desposition of $1.8 trillian reserve, need to collect human organs for money.

forwarding such craps over here, ur absolutely an idiot.

I appreciate you guys for contributing to my thread, but can you guys please stay with the topic.

If you guys want to discuss Falun Gung or Mickey Mouse club, could you guys make another thread. Thanks.

I am not looking for your approval - but see what one intelligent Chinese had to say:

"India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA, in Bhavan Journal 15 May 1999

This is another time showing your empty head.:tdown:

Mr. Hushi, 1891-1962

abd78715ec70ecf08f2de3369cfb5bc5.jpg

Ambassador of the Public of China (KMT) to the US during 1937-1938. before and after his envoy he was president of Peking University (now Beijing University). Hu died on heart attack in Taiwan on Feb.24,1962.

Hushi was a venerable scholar steeped in the classics of ancient China, He did say that Buddhism has a long impact in China but never talked about any "Indian domination", coz it's a general knowledge to every Chinese people that Chinese thought is effected mostly by Taoism instead of Buddhism, and Buddhism neither dominated nor ruled China.

staying away from secular power, the biggest reason for the durable existing of Buddhism in China.

Last edited:
I appreciate you guys for contributing to my thread, but can you guys please stay with the topic.

If you guys want to discuss Falun Gung or Mickey Mouse club, could you guys make another thread. Thanks.

sorry for that, just page back to see how Falun Gong issue bothered into this thread.

Hey Blackstone, the topic is cyber-nationalism. One of the ways it manifests is the irrational support of policies that hurt the Chinese people. And we're seeing a live demo of this on this thread. So let the discussion continue, its not irrelevant.

I have to report your post coz it's already known as the most notorious Falun Gong lies, and lunatic insult to Chinese people.

Hmm ... just what exactly are you disputing? Are you saying that Gao Rongrong
was not a member of Falun Gong? Are you disputing that she was tortured? Are you disputing that these are her photos:

everyone with primary brain can hardly believe that the Chinese administration,with a desposition of $1.8 trillian reserve, need to collect human organs for money.

forwarding such craps over here, ur absolutely an idiot.

My dear kvLin, try searching Google for "China prisoner organ harvesting" and you will get 139,000 results.

That is, if you have access to an un-censored internet connection. I know that CPC forces Google to filter search results.

Please do not think that I am anti-China - I have many good Chinese friends. Sometimes they have told me about their unhappiness with one-party rule of CPC.

This is another time showing your empty head.:tdown:

Hushi was a venerable scholar steeped in the classics of ancient China, He did say that Buddhism has a long impact in China but never talked about any "Indian domination", coz it's a general knowledge to every Chinese people that Chinese thought is effected mostly by Taoism instead of Buddhism, and Buddhism neither dominated nor ruled China.

staying away from secular power, the biggest reason for the durable existing of Buddhism in China.

kvLin, if you read the quote, it shows that Hushi was talking about cultural influence. This is not just in China but also in many other countries. Two thousand years ago, Indian cultural influence had peacefully spread over a large part of Asia. If you look at ancient historical monuments in Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Afghanistan, you will see what I am talking about.

Hey Blackstone, the topic is cyber-nationalism. One of the ways it manifests is the irrational support of policies that hurt the Chinese people. And we're seeing a live demo of this on this thread. So let the discussion continue, its not irrelevant.

Actually Halaku khan Blackstone is correct. If you wish to create your own thread on this subject please do so. This one will now stay on the topic listed.ANymore off topic comments will be deleted

Back
Top Bottom