What's new

China's " big fat target " for USN

What country! We see the world as our country from the very beginning!<UNITED STATES> does that tell you something!

We will later see who is right. :coffee:

Only the future history can tell the truth, not us nor USA can control the destiny and the universe.

That shows where deep we are! isn't?

Well, i believe the truth, and don't tell me that USA = the truth, which i won't buy it.

And the aliens are right watching us behind. :cheesy:

I am sure that both China and USA know there are the higher existence in the universe. Ask to Stephen Hawking.

If you believe USA is the top predator in the universe, then this only shows how naive you are.

It is better to open your mind, and ready to accept more new knowledge outside of this World. :azn:

We already took most of your previous stuff regarding this affair. BTW, we already far ahead of you in that matter.

We already took most of your previous stuff regarding this affair. BTW, we already far ahead of you in that matter.

Why does that matter to us? :coffee:

Our goal is to search the origin of our civilization, and we are not interested to compete with USA as i stated before.

We can help you with that.

Hmm, the origin of our civilization might be extraterrestial. :cheesy:

BTW, i am absolutely serious, if you don't want to believe it, then i would let you go.

There is a show from the National Geographic that states the Chinese people descended from the aliens. Guess what, they are only partially right, our culture descended from the aliens, but our biological ancestors were just the Paleolithic human farmers and hunters from the Earth.

Our biological ancestors have been taught and cultivated by those highly intelligent reptilian species. That's why we refer ourselves as the children of the dragon, because we are the successors of their culture.

It is important for CCP to bring us back and to retrieve this ancient origin, because this will be the immeasureable wealth for our society. :wave:

funny. i noticed most americans think usa can win a nuclear war.

p.s. i believe china and usa wont fight a direct war.

We already working on that. You should know that nuclear science already opened a lot of door to us that we never thought were possible. For example "Quantum Mechanics" which, BTW, Canada is already deep into such subject.

Hmm, the origin of our civilization might be extraterrestial. :cheesy:

BTW, i am absolutely serious, if you don't want to believe it, then i would let you go.

There is a show from the National Geography that states the Chinese people descended from the aliens. Guess what, they are only partially right, our culture descended from the aliens, but our biological ancestors were just the Paleolithic human farmers and hunters from the Earth.

Our biological ancestors have been taught and cultivated by those highly intelligent reptilian species. That's why we label ourselves as the children of the dragon, because we are the successors of their culture.

It is important for CCP to bring us back and to retrieve this ancient origin, because this will be the immeasureable wealth for our society. :wave:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like I said, we are already far ahead in that particular matter. We know what you're looking for! Don't think you're the only one digging!

Nothing insane bro, CCP indeed did not take this theory from David Icke, nor he was the person who invented it. :coffee:

Everything was supported by many discovered archaeology remains, but they don't want to release any detailed information.

As i said, we are still the homo sapiens in the end, but we just want to retrieve the jackpot that our alien masters have left for us.

Like I said, we are already far ahead in that particular matter. We know what you're looking for! Don't think you're the only one digging!

I guess the dragon species may not only land in China, but elsewhere in the World as well.

But this is just a scavenger hunt that who can get more of these remains.

Back
Top Bottom