What's new

ChinaIndia first broke the Tacit that's why PLA made tent

Chinese guy I use Xperia S. Iphone is not good for me. I like android. N I will prefer being without a phone rather then Using China phone and getting humiliated When its Loud Low quality ringtone will Insult me in front of colleagues.

And i hope you know the difference between Made in china and made by china.
Sorry to tell you that sony Xperia S is made in China too including most part of it, some parts of the phone are come from Japan and Malaysia.

Chinese guy I use Xperia S. Iphone is not good for me. I like android. N I will prefer being without a phone rather then Using China phone and getting humiliated When its Loud Low quality ringtone will Insult me in front of colleagues.
oh maybe i get the answer why Japanese phone makers still not die out,there are still stupid guys who buy there phones.but ,,,,can you make sure that your Xperia is not made in China?if not,atleast most parts are from us.
that is your faith,oh....good luck!now please throw away your phone

oh maybe i get the answer why Japanese phone makers still not die out,there are still stupid guys who buy there phones.but ,,,,can you make sure that your Xperia is not made in China?if not,atleast most parts are from us.

The AP people be proud of Indian-who knows true or not,but it is not a matter which conern our Chinese,the crucial matter is AP people may welcome us since natural feelings (please don't correct me they are hostile ones)between us just like that ones among you people from whole sub continent,but your government and army do not let it happen.

Well Tibetan people are proud of India-yes you know it, and as a matter of fact Tibetan people are also very welcome here not because of natural feeling but escaping being turned into a mindless CCP Bot... Just like many other free thinking Chinese But your CCP and PLA won't let that happen... yet these poor chaps find some way or the other to escape the bot farms of CCP.

your mouth :lol:

Last week I was in Bangkok... and I could not find any Chowmin makers... Then I realized Hong Wus are working overtime here.

The funny thing is that.. they are so humble and **** scared of you in person.. while on Internet they are the strongest people.

the thing about china is no one even cares if you're rich :lol:

your jealousy has blinded your eyes:

Top international tourism spenders in 2012
1. China -- US$102 billion
2. Germany -- US$83.8 billion
3. United States -- US$83.7 billion
4. United Kingdom -- US$52.3 billion
5. Russian Federation -- US$42.8 billion
6. France -- US$38.1 billion
7. Canada -- US$35.2 billion
8. Japan -- US$28.1 billion
9. Australia -- US$27.6 billion
10. Italy -- US$26.2 billion
11. Singapore -- US$22.4 billion
12. Brazil -- US$22.2 billion
13. Belgium -- US$21.7
14. Hong Kong (China) -- US$20.5 billion
15. Netherlands -- US$20.2 billion
-- source: UNWTO.

You j*rk or something ? Why will i throw my phone Cos it is not Chinese ? I already said in my last post that you should try to learn difference between made in china and made by china.

Because Japanese get cheap Chinese labour and can extract most out of them because of no labour law they are manufacturing parts of phone and assembling it thr. It is not like Japanese came to China because they can make it better.

You yourself know that Sony's phones are like a generation ahead in Quality to the Chinese phones. Be it camera, display, Sound, whatever.

Last week I was in Bangkok... and I could not find any Chowmin makers... Then I realized Hong Wus are working overtime here.

The funny thing is that.. they are so humble and **** scared of you in person.. while on Internet they are the strongest people.

LOL yeah, you guys are so tough in real life that 1 billion of you could not even win 1 single gold medal at the last Olympics. :lol:

And you are claiming that our soldiers are sitting 20 km in Indian territory yet you can't do anything about it?

I have heard so many tough words on this forum about India hitting China back over this incident, but in real life what is India doing? Who has the big mouth but no capability here?

You j*rk or something ? Why will i throw my phone Cos it is not Chinese ? I already said in my last post that you should try to learn difference between made in china and made by china.
Because Japanese get cheap Chinese labour and can extract most out of them because of no labour law they are manufacturing parts of phone and assembling it thr. It is not like Japanese came to China because they can make it better.
You yourself know that Sony's phones are like a generation ahead in Quality to the Chinese phones. Be it camera, display, Sound, whatever.
please talk based on fact,Japanese phones are the cheapest brands in China market since about 10 years ago .even though they sold very bad,if i m not wrong it was NEC and Sharp quit China market in 2008 that marks the absolute failure of Japanese phone.and they sell bad in other main markets too.
maybe Sony is good in your country,so as Nokia-two brand abandoned by almost the whole world still have fertile lands in your country.why---you cannot afford expensive phones

The tent is just for camping just like for the wall street camping so no need to make a mountain out of a hill. LOL

LOL yeah, you guys are so tough in real life that 1 billion of you could not even win 1 single gold medal at the last Olympics. :lol:

You guys already know what happened to East Germany and Soviet Union ...

Eh.. congratulations for the gold medal ..... history books will remember, there used to be a PRC which used to win x number of Gold medals.

And you are claiming that our soldiers are sitting 20 km in Indian territory yet you can't do anything about it?

I have heard so many tough words on this forum about India hitting China back over this incident, but in real life what is India doing? Who has the big mouth but no capability here?

Obviously, chinese forummers are still shaken by the measured and mature response of the Indian Govt.

Discretion is the better part of valour.

It was obvious every chinese was scared.. well.. what if the Indians decide hammer us into the earth we stand on.

Injecting that fear into their souls is good enough...

Now, back to work... lets keep building our strength further ... a few rats hiding in our house, doesn't make the house, theirs.

please talk based on fact,Japanese phones are the cheapest brands in China market since about 10 years ago .even though they sold very bad,if i m not wrong it was NEC and Sharp quit China market in 2008 that marks the absolute failure of Japanese phone.and they sell bad in other main markets too.
maybe Sony is good in your country,so as Nokia-two brand abandoned by almost the whole world still have fertile lands in your country.why---you cannot afford expensive phones

Ok i cannot afford phone let alone expensive. Happy ? satisfies your Ego. now stop masturbaT*ing n clean yourself.

Congratulations Chinaman... you people were a good entertainment there..:lol:
You must be quiet proud :tup:

pricks play around... and then men arrive..

You are allowed to play around you should be happy.

BTW I might be in Hong Kong sometime later this year... why not gather for some rum and roasted goat.

Back
Top Bottom