What's new

China welcomes India joining the search, criticizes Malaysia

guys i remember iam from Bangalore the day flight went missing i saw a plane flying at very high altitude and generating very large exhaust pattern i even showed it to my brother saying it might be india fighter aircraft,my brother pointed out and said no its large and it might be a intercontinental flight ,but ever since Bangalore airport got shifted from Hal to devanahalli no plane flies past our area especially passenger flight..iam not sure i feel like may be i did see the plane

Actually,High Flying Aircrafts easily get detected than low flying one.you want to say an aircraft was flying over Bangalore without IAF knowing about it??thats funny.unless Indian Govt is involved hijacking the aircraft,it should get detected.

Actually,High Flying Aircrafts easily get detected than low flying one.you want to say an aircraft was flying over Bangalore without IAF knowing about it??thats funny.unless Indian Govt is involved hijacking the aircraft,it should get detected.
no personally i feel the same,but dont know my gut feeling says it might be the one because it just took around 10secs to cover the curvature of earth from one point to another do aircraft fly that fast

guys i remember iam from Bangalore the day flight went missing i saw a plane flying at very high altitude and generating very large exhaust pattern i even showed it to my brother saying it might be india fighter aircraft,my brother pointed out and said no its large and it might be a intercontinental flight ,but ever since Bangalore airport got shifted from Hal to devanahalli no plane flies past our area especially passenger flight..iam not sure i feel like may be i did see the plane

Maybe you can check on the internet, and see if anyone else in your area had a similar observation?

no personally i feel the same,but dont know my gut feeling says it might be the one because it just took around 10secs to cover the curvature of earth from one point to another do aircraft fly that fast

Never saw anything what you claimed.SR-71 and Mig-25 could do that probably(Mach-3 and over),not any civilian jets.but within 10 secs,it went out of your visual line??something went wrong with your observation.

Maybe you can check on the internet, and see if anyone else in your area had a similar observation?
no i
Never saw anything what you claimed.SR-71 and Mig-25 could do that probably(Mach-3 and over),not any civilian jets.but within 10 secs,it went out of your visual line??something went wrong with your observation.
i said what i saw..

I saw it on TV that the Malaysians have requested the indian aviation control to track back radar records of the time when MH37 cut off communications with Malaysia

But there is a reports saying the indians switch off their radar scan during nightime to save cost
So they may not have the details in the records

Can any one provide further finding of these and new link to the above please!

I saw it on TV that the Malaysians have requested the indian aviation control to track back radar records of the time when MH37 cut off communications with Malaysia

But there is a reports saying the indians switch off their radar scan during nightime to save cost
So they may not have the details in the records

Can any one provide further finding of these and new link to the above please!

The indians are taking occasional naps:

“Malaysian authorities have also requested for a search in the Bay of Bengal. This area is approximately 900 km due west of Port Blair. Its expanse is 15 km by 600 km,” defence ministry officials said.

If the missing flight is identified in this area, it could indicate that the chain of military radars on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands missed the plane as it would have had to fly over the islands to reach there.

The air defence network on the islands would have in the normal course picked up an unidentified plane. However, sources pointed out the radars there are not always switched on.“

Hunt for MH370 nears Indian coast | The Indian Express

that is an exposure of the weakness in your defence system

Malaysian plane saga highlights air defense gaps| Reuters

"We have many radar systems operating in the area, but nothing was picked up," Rear Admiral Sudhir Pillai, Chief of Staff of India's Andamans and Nicobar Command, told Reuters.

"It is possible that the military radars were switched off as we operate on an as-required basis. So perhaps secondary radars were operating, which may not have the required range to detect a flight at an altitude of 35,000 feet."
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Was Diverted Deliberately, Malaysian Prime Minister Says

May be they don't consider any southern country to be a threat.

that is irrelevant to the absence of radar scan data by indian defence

Now, here is an education for you. No country...I repeat...no country keeps its surveillance radar on 24x7 during peace times. Now go fart somewhere else.

Now, here is an education for you. No country...I repeat...no country keeps its surveillance radar on 24x7 during peace times. Now go fart somewhere else.

india's military system is SLOPPY - all around! Got it?

india's military system is SLOPPY - all around! Got it?

Ignorance is bliss. When you got pointed out you are wrong, come up with a

url

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom