What's new

China Wants to Be Pakistan's New Best Friend — But Will It Backfire?

Wonder how Pakistan-China relations will be when India & China turn friends :undecided:

not going to happen unless India acknowledge the West's only role in Asia is a economic one and NOT a military one. When that happens and India sees the West as much a threat as China does now, then friendship.

Until then, China and India cannot be friends, because no common foe and interests.

Some how the heading seems to be incorrect..... We all know China is the best friend of pakistan...... Whats the role of the word "NEW" here??????

Please enlighten us with an explanation (if you could)

much stronger close ties I assume..!!

Why the Middle East and Central Asia?

Why not more economically dynamic regions like Latin America?

Oh right. Religion.

I don't think former Soviet Repubics are that much religion oriented in foreign policies.

Pakistan should focus on the middle east and central asia. we have more common then these bharatis, useless "friend" chinese and backstabbing bangaldeshis. im neutral on sri Lanka though ..
it will be for the better good when USA leaves afghanistan so pakistan will develop the economy nd we will see bharatis get kicked out of afghanistan too. then we can finally start the kashmiri cause again.

Oh really. :lol:

Its just a matter of time as Indian economy and military (army, IAF, navy) grows the pak will be a liability and for china and loose its use as proxy. :angel:

Furthermore under developing economy, hateful society, ethnic killings, shia-sunni, baloch-pathan, punjabi-sindhi, jamati, wahabi problems will aggregate the situation.

And if Chachi had googlies, she will be called a Chacha.!!

How are we "new friends"? We've been for as long as India has been a mutual threat, and that goes back a long way.

not going to happen unless India acknowledge the West's only role in Asia is a economic one and NOT a military one. When that happens and India sees the West as much a threat as China does now, then friendship.

Until then, China and India cannot be friends, because no common foe and interests.

It is not India who has invited US to Asia, pakistan has invited them in afganistan by giving them bases. Even India has rejected their demand for troop to iraq.

This article must be written by an Indian because a rat like mindset betrays itself in the first few lines. After that, I stopped reading.

Some how the heading seems to be incorrect..... We all know China is the best friend of pakistan...... Whats the role of the word "NEW" here??????

Wanted to ask the OP the same question :lol:

my dear indians ... dont worry about us please. we know you are really a good enemy... but dont try to be a friend .. we cant digest it.

No, even without Western intervention, Indian and Pakistani reconciliation at this point is not likely. Forcing America to permanently close all its bases will not help resolve the Kashmir issue.

I personally don't feel China and Pakistan share anything at all with each other, except for a rivalry with India, whether it comes to government, culture or religion, in fact, Buddhism has influenced China far more than Islam ever has, but I do understand the CCP's need for such an alliance. Without Pakistan, the only real friend China would have would be North Korea.

Its just a matter of time as Indian economy and military (army, IAF, navy) grows the pak will be a liability and for china and loose its use as proxy. :angel:

Furthermore under developing economy, hateful society, ethnic killings, shia-sunni, baloch-pathan, punjabi-sindhi, jamati, wahabi problems will aggregate the situation.

Without us you wont have a job at Times of India :omghaha:

Chinese are not muslim, and are not even people of the book. Therefore they can never be considered friends of any islamic republic.

They are fooling themselves into thinking the middle east can ever lessen their interdependance with East Asian and Western markets.

Better to improve ties with their racial/cultural kin: Japanese and Koreans.

Back
Top Bottom