Vietnam,Australia etc against China..This block
will help us buy sometime to Stand on our feet
against China..

I don't know why but i do want India to form
a economic and defence block with U.S,Japan,
Vietnam,Australia etc against China..This block
will help us buy sometime to Stand on our feet
against China..

and meanwhile ,a block agaist India is forming.........
The end result is a lose-lose.........

and meanwhile ,a block agaist India is forming.........
The end result is a lose-lose.........

in that block , countries like Sri Lanka, BD , Nepal and Pakistan, and against china block , JAPAN, Vietnam + ....look at the block list...

in that block , countries like Sri Lanka, BD , Nepal and Pakistan, and against china block , JAPAN, Vietnam + ....look at the block list...

This is true for all regional hegemons, be it USA, Russia, Brazil, Germany, South Africa, China,India, Japan, Australia............Real Blocks are formed with other regional powers.......No offence but other countries are just the ones that are manipulated or influenced by others............
North Korea is a prominent example of a small country which has an uninfluenced, independent foreign policy. But then we can all see the great cost at which this independence has come
Correction: even North Korea doesn't have an independent foreign policy...........I had forgotten Chinese Influence

North Korea is a prominent (and perhaps only) example of a small country which has an uninfluenced, totally independent foreign policy. But then we can all see the great cost at which this independence has come

tumblr_m9k9rowwJm1qhfzdpo2_500.jpg

We should try to extract benefits from both of world and look for betterment of India and Indians.

Lets hope Mandarins of foreign affairs are on their toes to take advantage of current situation.

But we would like to assure Chinese members on PDF that India will never willingly be part of US led alliance unless China does something really aggresive move against India in SCS or in kashmir or in India's close neighbours.
So burden lies on Chinese CCP leader whether they want to push India into US led alliance or want it to remain neutral

If China wants US to be kept out of the region it will depend on how China deals with its neighbors.

US made the mistake of sending its fleet into the Bay of Bengal thus finally pushing India towards Russia. Now US is spending considerable political capital, money and effort in trying to woo back India.

...if China is smart it will look into history and try to learn from it ....but I wont be holding my breath. :coffee:

Seriously dude, jokes apart China hasn't been influencing NK as much as it was before..........
BUt I may have exxagerated the situation a bit..........

Their foreign policy is anything but independent, for 3 generations their leaders has been feeding hate propaganda to their citizens. They have been feeding off the Soviets before 1991, now they're feeding off the Chinese.

They don't exert any gravity on any diplomatic front, but in most cases being counted as a communist proxy.

Free fighter planes , nukes and missiles for Pakistan and not to forget whole string of pearls things.
After all this what does Chinese expect.
Chinese have already starting sweating, when we only just getting started in return the favour.

Why India??? China should better thank their best all weather ally for uncle sams influence in Asia...

China still needs 5 years to build up our navy for a final showdown with USA and Japan in the East China Sea and South China Sea. But on land our army is already fully modernized to (1) roll over Hanoi and simultaneously (2) bomb new delhi's government quarter into ashes, cut off the northeast india from Siligori and let india's internal dissent tear the country into pieces.
india teaming up with USA will be its death sentence -- simple as that! :china:

Back
Top Bottom