What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameSparta500

New Recruit

Reaction score
how powerful do you think china's military is compared to the UK, France, Germany's /??

Quality_vs_quantity.jpg

West Europe will rip china apart when looking at Europe look at the EU instead of individual contrys the only block that could fight the us on a fair game is the eu berry equal

West Europe will rip china apart when looking at Europe look at the EU instead of individual contrys the only block that could fight the us on a fair game is the eu berry equal

Yes West Europe is so scary fighting us Americans with F 35s and Trident 2s

Yes West Europe is so scary fighting us Americans with F 35s and Trident 2s

While I do agree we would smoke eu but they are the only ones able to keep up with America china is no were close and with the stalled growth and underlining economic probes there gunna stay right were they are

While I do agree we would smoke eu but they are the only ones able to keep up with America china is no were close and with the stalled growth and underlining economic probes there gunna stay right were they are

I wouldn't call 10% growth stalled growth. And we have far worse economic problems right now. Looking at your spelling and grammar I would say our education needs a lot of work as well.

right now slightly less powerful than UK or france on paper

but we beat them in korea last time

how powerful do you think china's military is compared to the UK, France, Germany's /??
They'd get wrecked . Not sure if you knew this, but europe is pretty much the superfriends, just a little larger and a substantial lack of batman. China wouldn't be stupid enough to do so... atleast I hope not. They'd need a legion of doom first

REEVER, stop typing on your iTouch. :P

They'd get wrecked . Not sure if you knew this, but europe is pretty much the superfriends, just a little larger and a substantial lack of batman. China wouldn't be stupid enough to do so... atleast I hope not. They'd need a legion of doom first

REEVER, stop typing on your iTouch. :P

If we invade Europe we would get wrecked. If they try to invade us they would get wrecked as well.

Very true. :tup:

We are behind, but we have more than enough to defend ourselves.

Like we already did in the 1950 Korean war, against the USA and 16 of her allies combined. :azn:

And we are much more powerful now, than we were in 1950. The eventual goal is to have enough power to defend our resource/shipping lanes as well.

That is a misleading statement, especially when we look at the troops deployed by the countries named.

The British had the huge numbers of two infantry brigades deployed at peak:

* 27th British Infantry Brigade (Aug 50-Oct 50, redesignated below)
* 27th Commonwealth Infantry Brigade (Oct 50-Apr 51, HQreplaced by below)
* 28th Commonwealth Infantry Brigade (Apr 51)
* 29th British Infantry Brigade Group (Sep 50)

The French were getting deeper into the slough in Vietnam just then, and were a little backward:

Additional forces from UN countries arrived during the latter part of November 1950. Among these was the French Battalion. Consisting of 39 officers, 172 non-commissioned officers and more than 800 enlisted personnel,

We should compare apples with apples.

If we invade Europe we would get wrecked. If they try to invade us they would get wrecked as well.

That seems to be the fairest estimate at the moment.

That is a misleading statement, especially when we look at the troops deployed by the countries named.

The British had the huge numbers of two infantry brigades deployed at peak:

You are right, they are only 2 of 16 countries we fought against. No need to give them so much importance

The French were getting deeper into the slough in Vietnam just then, and were a little backward:

They have had problems way before that

We should compare apples with apples.

You are right but the UN did outnumber us through out the war.

That seems to be the fairest estimate at the moment.

Yep its the only part that really matters in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom