What's new

China vows to stand by with Sri Lanka

It makes us proud to have such good friends. It is crucial for us to be supportive of one another. Lets hope we will continue to strengthen and further our cultural, military and economic ties in the future. :cheers:

too much theories are harmful for health;)

too much theories are harmful for health;)

Nope it won't harm our health for sure. It's a good thing worth celebrating which would only prolong the lives of the happy people :cheers:

IS that only me or anyone else having the same feeling that the peace in Srilanka is only for time being?
Calmness before a fearcefull Storm?

Why do you say that? I thought the Tamil resistance in Sri Lanka is finally over with the death of Prabhakaran a few years ago? Even if there are not recognition of Tamil 'rights' inside Sri Lanka I don't see, for decades, a force like LTTE to rise in Sri Lanka.

Care to explain?

The peace in Lanka will last forever, if you Indians stop meddling their business.

if china won't let you belive that india meddling their business , then how could it can sell weapons to you..
i think china already moving on the line though sri lankan media meddling , by publishing daily dose of anti- india articles....
isn't sri lanka moving the pakistan's way !
think about it !!

Back
Top Bottom