What's new

China unveils landmark urbanization plan

It is not salivating but the truth, we are not the ones who used their own people as cannon fodder with out human rights to earn few cents through exports.

Worry about the credit crunch, property prices fall, companies defaulting, falling Yuan and rising wages in China.

India will take care of itself and will do well. Slow and Steady wins the race!!
You have no idea what the fxxk you're talking about. Get an education in economics before you rebuttal me. I'm through wasting my time with a fomer colonist like you.

All large economies have very strong manufacturing foundations when they are building and upgrading their countries before their servicing industries gradually take over - partly due to the cause of globalization that their low value added manufacturing segments are moving overseas

Many of our industries havent reached the peaks yet. Cars, luxury goods such as cosmetics, top end apparels and accessories, yatchts, high value ship buildings, food productions, cameras and visual optical goods, sound equipment, commercial airplanes and their supporting systems, waste management and environmental related industry, pharmaceutical and medical supplies and equipment ...

Dont step on the brakes for our manufacturing segments. We are still catching up

It is not salivating but the truth, we are not the ones who used their own people as cannon fodder with out human rights to earn few cents through exports.

Worry about the credit crunch, property prices fall, companies defaulting, falling Yuan and rising wages in China.

India will take care of itself and will do well. Slow and Steady wins the race!!

when indians talk about human rights you are trying to start another comedy show in which there is no other audience but some extreme nationalists
indians cannot take care of itself
you are fast becoming the most populated country in the world - you'll win this race but nothing else on the list of positive civil indices of the world
The vietcongs will soon take over india in gdp per capita
It is truely boring to hear all those indian tunes playing repeatedly time and again for the last 30 years and counting

Urbanization and rural reforms are the right path. But cities must give jobs to those who lost theirs because of rural reforms or China will have slums like India. But I'm confident that Chinese government has been planning this since the very start of opening and reforms. They have been successful until now so no reason to worry.

All large economies have very strong manufacturing foundations when they are building and upgrading their countries before their servicing industries gradually take over - partly due to the cause of globalization that their low value added manufacturing segments are moving overseas

Many of our industries havent reached the peaks yet. Cars, luxury goods such as cosmetics, top end apparels and accessories, yatchts, high value ship buildings, food productions, cameras and visual optical goods, sound equipment, commercial airplanes and their supporting systems, waste management and environmental related industry, pharmaceutical and medical supplies and equipment ...

Dont step on the brakes for our manufacturing segments. We are still catching up

I agree with you brother. :cheers:

We have the largest manufacturing base in the world, but that's expected, due to our large population.

In fact, we still have a LOT of potential in our manufacturing sector. In the next 10-20 years we can still go much further.

Amazing how a few cents can build trillions worth of infrastructure and human capital

Service industries overall do not generate the same amount of money as manufacturing. I've worked in both sectors and employees from manufacutring get pay way more than service industry sectors.

Isn't the point of industrialization and mdernization is to increase the gdp per person? You won't achieve that with service industries.

:lol:
You misunderstand my point, bro. Manufacturing industry is always important and create real wealth. The industrialization and modernization process of China can't be reversed, isn't it?. But during the urbanization process, service industry also need to be enlarged to meet these people's need. The service industry is which normal people can invest in and make money easier. I mean make money as you can. You just take my point too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom