What's new

China twitterati fuming against India on Ladakh

you see people that go to the army in pakistan well military in general they have 2 missions one Protect pakistan 2 most important die fighting with india You would have tasted nasr Already after 2 days of camp setting after you crossed loc dont forget Point 5353

Totally agree to you mate...thats whats been happening...I hope the wishes of the other 50% also come true when you are really able to protect your country...from the daily bombings. good luck

People are 'fuming' because it's entirely fabricated. Only indian tabloid rags reported this, including the notorious TOI. Even western media, which normally bends over backwards to distort news regarding china, took a very skeptical position.

Talking of sovereignty, you people never forget to bring up the OBL raid which lasted less than an hour......hope you are counting the weeks Chinese have been sitting on your face. !!

They ll be dealt with at an appropriate time and fashion, and no blood money will be involved either.

funny your post's last line proves that you Indians are indeed fanboys empty pots.

the Chinese never threatened India with nukes.

Go to google and check Chinese warnings, there you will find lot of warnings given by their warnings department.

That is funny indeed warning every neighbor as if they can deal with them.

People are 'fuming' because it's entirely fabricated. Only indian tabloid rags reported this, including the notorious TOI. Even western media, which normally bends over backwards to distort news regarding china, took a very skeptical position.

Check out UK tabloids and about Jiang group.

You people already crossed that line, no need to act like a responsible one now :lol:

They ll be dealt with at an appropriate time and fashion, and no blood money will be involved either.

Time lapse my boy time lapse.....take care that it doesn't turnout to be a Sati kind of mission. :D

did you read an Indian blog cum internet paper? the Indian author is saying that Jiang group within Chinese army had executed that plan and moreover the Indian claimed that there is US lobby within Chinese army and it wants war with India :lol:

that was sunday guardian,not Indian newspaper..also,read this or search the internet,\..you'll find loads of news about China's internal political faction fight..

With Appointment of PRC Vice Chair, a Setback to Jiang Zemin

china has already implemented slap india doctrine
:rofl:
and indians are saying
"thank you come again"

I want to see China teach India a lesson... in a language India best understands.

:pop:

Spoke like a typical runt.

little-frankie.jpg

I want to see China teach India a lesson... in a language India best understands.

Anyone can make their own heavens :lol:

china has already implemented slap india doctrine
:rofl:
and indians are saying
"thank you come again"

I can use more appropriate word for your "pakistan" here that you mods and even you, won't able to digest!!!

Stay Civil...

u havent yet learnt your lesson of 71 and 99..thats why you are frustrated and want your daddy to do the job for you..no issues bring him on.

hey listen please non indian guys IT is a localized matter between india and india only

"thank you come again"

kabhi to apne dam par kuch karne ka khwab dekho

On Topic>I hope this problem gets solved ASAP, without any compromise from our side

india may be have 60 days of war sustanace with china but then again in 60 days china can conquer india if you look at what happend in iraq and afghanistan war was over in 3 days and the capital fell given indian military might it wont stand more the 60 days and if china attacks or india provoke china pakistan wont miss this op and attack india all over then india will be engaged in two fronts

China has US Vietnam Philippines and Japan sitting to hit China,that's why the situation hasn't escalated,China has made so many enemies that it will be fuarkedin case of any war.
As for Pakistan,it's a non issue :lol:

india may be have 60 days of war sustanace with china but then again in 60 days china can conquer india if you look at what happend in iraq and afghanistan war was over in 3 days and the capital fell given indian military might it wont stand more the 60 days and if china attacks or india provoke china pakistan wont miss this op and attack india all over then india will be engaged in two fronts
This is Pakistan's best chance to take back Kashmir. Don't miss it.Bangladesh will settle their boundary dispute with India too. It should be called Operation Timur.

Back
Top Bottom