What's new

China to pump $47 bln into Tibet to 2015

AGAIN? :lol:

looks like indians defecating is bread and butter to chinese and pakistani trolls (pun intended). did u kids notice that india reduced its poor from 90% to 35% in 40 years?

@ topic

nice video

@ Indian members: i find pakistani trolls civilized and well manered compared to chinese trolls.
why is that? makes no sense.

I'm wondering how those millions Indians that have 1 meal per day will react to this nice mounted political scence video which exile Tibetans are better treated that native people of India :lol:....oh well who care those has less that 1 meal indians probably couldn't afford a TV or computer to watch this video from youtbe anyway :D...oh and nice Indian flag that these exile wear by the way...these people need to show some appreciations toward India for "well-ly" feed and cloth them :rofl:.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was suppose to discuss Tibetans and the damage rapid modernization could/would have on their culture and social standings. Why are you deviating it a topic on India? Perhaps you would like to start another thread? The discussion and crap throwing at India not only shows your attitudes towards India but also shows your lack of respect for the Tibetan people.

This thread was suppose to discuss Tibetans and the damage rapid modernization could/would have on their culture and social standings. Why are you deviating it a topic on India? Perhaps you would like to start another thread? The discussion and crap throwing at India not only shows your attitudes towards India but also shows your lack of respect for the Tibetan people.

You should have told Mr. Shinigami this....he's the one who trumpeted exile tibetan singers with Indian flag ...i'm just respond to that video...and by the way this thread is about pumping $47 bln into Tibet to 2015 not to discuss how the damage rapid modernization could/would have on their culture and social standings as you claim.

You should have told Mr. Shinigami this....he's the one who trumpeted exile tibetan singers with Indian flag ...i'm just respond to that video...and by the way this thread is about pumping $47 bln into Tibet to 2015 not to discuss how the damage rapid modernization could/would have on their culture and social standings as you claim.
My statement wasn't just directed at you but everyone.
PS posting the title of the article doesn't mean you understand the underlying issue.

PS posting the title of the article doesn't mean you understand the underlying issue.

Fine I thought your statement was direct to what I post previously...and as for the article, sure I know the impact of this amount of money to the region...as my first post on this thread...building a modern Tibet and make a Lasha an ultra modern city...bring Tibetans to have samel standard living as other Chinese people...and also bring them closer to Chinese people than those Exiles separatistes.

This amount of money also mean to build infrastructures such: road, highway, railway,airport, water irrigation..dam...if Tibet is well developped, it can be a great counterweight toward India economically in that region..and military too can take advantage of a good infrastructure and transportation...basically it's a strategical benefits investments..only bring good but no harm to China,

You still don't get it?

This has been well addressed: Tibetans now have higher life expectancy, literacy rate, annual income than most indians. Their life is better off. There is no caste system, no serf there. They have stable electricity and water supply, they can freely move to cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and live & work there if they choose to.

you tell me what indians have?

a dirty mumbai and new delhi failed by the Singh regime
a caste system still mass murdering indians in unbelievable scale
50% literacy rate, 65 years life expectancy
no stable electricity supply, no clean drinking water

you tell me what indians have? a bottom up uprising is required to fix your own problem. stop worrying about other people, fix your own problem.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

what is the underlying issue then? a loser nation next to Tibet is trying to step in?
the regime of india try to use Tibet to shadow its own failure?

one day loser, always loser.

Ex-monk burns to death in latest outbreak of Tibetan unrest

Fate of second man unknown as self-immolation death rate in Sichuan province rises to seven in two and a half years

Two more young men, believed to be former monks, have set fire to themselves in the latest self-immolations in a troubled Tibetan area of western China, exiles and campaign groups have said.

Choepel, 19, and Khayang, 18, are thought to be from the Kirti monastery in Aba, Sichuan province, known as Ngaba to Tibetans. Choepel is believed to have died at the scene while the condition and whereabouts of Khayang are unknown, Free Tibet said.

The public security bureau in Aba denied any knowledge of an incident. "Nothing like that happened here. I am not aware of the situation," a spokeswoman told Reuters, despite claims that police officers had helped extinguish the flames and beaten the men as they took them to hospital.

Until 2009 experts knew of only one Tibetan self-immolation, by a lay person living overseas. But today's death was the second at Kirti within a week – another monk set fire to himself on Monday – and the seventh in Sichuan within two and a half years. "This is a new development ... We are all struggling for the right words to characterise what is happening," said Kate Saunders of the International Campaign for Tibet.

In August, a court jailed three lamas over the death in March of another monk, Rigzin Phuntsog, 21, also from Kirti, who set fire to himself. They were accused of denying him medical treatment by hiding him. Exile groups said the monks intervened because security officers were beating him, a claim denied by state media.

The death led to a confrontation with armed police and the number of monks at Kirti has fallen from about 2,500 to several hundred. Campaign groups said there was still a high security presence in the town, with conditions further tightened today.

Free Tibet said Choepel had been expelled from the monastery after Phuntsog's death. It is not clear why Khayang left, but exiles said his uncle was among 13 people shot dead in March 2008 as riots in Lhasa spilled over into unrest across Tibetan areas.

"There are many courageous young Tibetans who are determined to draw global attention to one of the world's greatest and longest-standing human rights crises no matter the cost to themselves," Free Tibet's director, Stephanie Brigden, said.

Ex-monk burns to death in latest outbreak of Tibetan unrest | World news | The Guardian

AGAIN? :lol:

looks like indians defecating is bread and butter to chinese and pakistani trolls (pun intended). did u kids notice that india reduced its poor from 90% to 35% in 40 years?

by changing the definition of poor?

how many indians have stable electricity supply at home? I mean uninterrupted during entire year?
how many indians have access to free medical care, with a quality comparable to the rest of the world?
how many indians from the low caste part can step up and say "caste system is dead"?
how many indians can afford to buy a car?
how many indians can afford to have a modern 2 bedroom apartment in mumbai?
how many indians can afford to travel to China and see the truth?

the truth is the regime in new delhi failed india, now using tibetan issue as excuse, because they know without such incidents/concerns, there will be a bottom up uprising against them. indian people will ask why india failed so hard

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Ex-monk burns to death in latest outbreak of Tibetan unrest

Fate of second man unknown as self-immolation death rate in Sichuan province rises to seven in two and a half years

did you even read your article? It happened in Sichuan, typical Han Chinese land, not in Tibet.

learn something, you moron.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

I do have problem with low IQ indians.
they are just not smart enough to engage in meaningful discussion.
I know the national IQ average is 80, but when you really talk to them you still feel shocked, they are just too stupid.

look at the above post, low IQ indian posted some incident happened in Sichuan Province to "prove" there are problems in Tibet. What is next? Whenever there are suicide in Shanghai/Beijing, it becomes Tibetan issues?

One day indian, always liar
One day indian, always low IQ

Fine I thought your statement was direct to what I post previously...and as for the article, sure I know the impact of this amount of money to the region...as my first post on this thread...building a modern Tibet and make a Lasha an ultra modern city...bring Tibetans to have samel standard living as other Chinese people...and also bring them closer to Chinese people than those Exiles separatistes.

This amount of money also mean to build infrastructures such: road, highway, railway,airport, water irrigation..dam...if Tibet is well developped, it can be a great counterweight toward India economically in that region..and military too can take advantage of a good infrastructure and transportation...basically it's a strategical benefits investments..only bring good but no harm to China,
Good for China, but what are the effects on traditional Tibetans? Fast paced modernization can and has proven to bring about a decline in indigenous culture.
You obviously didn't hear what I was saying or your just trying like your friend peaceful.
Ask questions like what Tibetans want? Do they have enough Tibetan influence in the entertainment media to prevail through a influx of Chinese media? What are the social standings of Tibetans compared to the Chinese that live in Tibet? If the ingenious population is poorer or own less land, then investment in Tibet could mostly benefit non-Tibetans who can ride the tide to say.
Also forgot to mention, things like Hollywood and Bollywood, media have had negative effects on people that live in villages. Tradition is destroyed, like respect for family. Is it a problem? well in a developed nation, family is not as important as the state can take care of a person, but in a developing nation, it can have dire consequence. The family/village is a social wellfare, it keeps children off drugs, shelters them and raises them. But thats just a side note just to give you an idea of what i'm talking about. You should also stop acting like child. I'm not here to antagonize anyone unlike you and your friend.

You still don't get it?

This has been well addressed: Tibetans now have higher life expectancy, literacy rate, annual income than most indians. Their life is better off. There is no caste system, no serf there. They have stable electricity and water supply, they can freely move to cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and live & work there if they choose to.

If your gonna rant about India, why don't you start a new thread? I'd gladly join you just to prove to you that I have a PhD. 1 I can use to slap you on your face and knock your out. (PHD=Pretty Huge Dick) lol

FYI, I know to move into cities like Shanghai and Beijing one needs permit regardless of Tibetans or Chinese. Also stop directing and comments towards me. I'm Punjabi, I know i'm better than you.

If your gonna rant about India, why don't you start a new thread? I'd gladly join you just to prove to you that I have a PhD. 1 I can use to slap you on your face and knock your out. (PHD=Pretty Huge Dick) lol

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

"A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men."

PhD? More like BS :coffee:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

"A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men."

PhD? More like BS

Aww trying to get personal with me? You know i'm Punjabi, and there are different types of Indians. But also you may also want to factor in the India has a younger population.

But hey. Take BBC's advise. When they bite you call them bias just like you with the Indian media. I don't care.

But if you livin around Canada, you can ask the ladies. After all Canada is very multi-cultural.
FYI i'm the last guy here acting like I have small dick. Weakness and barking is sign of a small annoying dog or someone with a small penis. Just something i've noticed.

FYI, I know to move into cities like Shanghai and Beijing one needs permit regardless of Tibetans or Chinese. Also stop directing and comments towards me. I'm Punjabi, I know i'm better than you.

Typical indian propaganda from a brainwashed indian how is too poor to visit Shanghai/Beijing.
Tell me, who told you that Chinese need a "permit" to move and settle in Shanghai and Beijing? you fancy "Punjabi" media?

Aww trying to get personal with me? You know i'm Punjabi, and there are different types of Indians. But also you may also want to factor in the India has a younger population.

This only shows two facts:

1. there was no india in history. the creation of india is a mistake. it is much better to divide it into say 10 pieces. That is actually what the people of india want, that is why those Moist are fighting inside india.

2. because you have a much lower life expectancy. when your people are dying at 63 on average, you have a much younger population. I won't brutally call it "advantage", my grandparents are 90+, they are old, we Chinese call this advantage/strength.

But if you livin around Canada, you can ask the ladies. After all Canada is very multi-cultural.
FYI i'm the last guy here acting like I have small dick. Weakness and barking is sign of a small annoying dog or someone with a small penis. Just something i've noticed.

I am well aware that you indians are having average IQ of 80, but I still don't understand why Canada is introduced into this thread?

How about shut up, fix your own problem first?

for example, a bottom up uprising to remove the regime in new delhi and increase your national life expectancy to match Tibetans?

why should we compete with another country on who treat the tibetan people the best??? good to see tibetan people in India live with happiness and... good, i sincerely hope u people will never come back to tibet, the last thing China need is more population, and i suggest that all tibetan people who are not loyal to China Communist Party ruling should also be deport to India, that will fundamentally solve the tibet unrest problem.

why should we compete with another country on who treat the tibetan people the best??? good to see tibetan people in India live with happiness and... good, i sincerely hope u people will never come back to tibet, the last thing China need is more population, and i suggest that all tibetan people who are not loyal to China Communist Party ruling should also be deport to India, that will fundamentally solve the tibet unrest problem.

sounds like a very good idea

Back
Top Bottom