What's new

China to overtake U.S. economy this year, World Bank says

Go find it yourself kid. I am not going to waste my time doing research for a guy on a forum.

You must be responsible for what you said. Or you make up your statistic ... trolling

You must be responsible for what you said. Or you make up your statistic ... trolling

This is a generally accepted fact in China. Average age of Chinese is around 80 years of age.

If you don't believe, that's your problem. Facts are facts.

This is a generally accepted fact in China. Average age of Chinese is around 80 years of age.

If you don't believe, that's your problem. Facts are facts.

if that (fake) fact caused the people must continue working until 67-70 years old ... that's not common ( generally accepted ) fact.
Be mentioned that I focused on the life expectancy of men not women

In Duiziliang Town, Dingbian County, Shanxi Province, Xue Pizhong (left), 67-years-old, with his wife Yang Guilan and grandson in their own home (photographed on August 23rd).

In Ximawan Village, Jingbian County, Shanxi Province, 61-year-old Wang Guixian (left) and his wife Zhang Shumei in front of their house (photographed on August 24th).

In Dijiahe Village, Baishui County, Shanxi Province, 56-year-old Di Jinsheng and his wife Ju Yulan are in the courtyard in front of the cave dwelling (photographed on August 26th).

In Xigu Town, Baishui County, Shanxi Province, 64-year-old Tian Donglin, and his wife sit beside the Luohe River near their home (photographed on August 27th).

In Lingao Town, Baishui County, Shanxi Province, 66-year-old Jiao Shuancheng sits beside the lake near his home (photographed on August 27th).

In Liujiezhuang Village, Jingbian County, Shanxi Province, 68-year-old He Ailiang sits on the hilltop near his home (photographed on August 25th).

In Ximawan Village, Jingbian County, Shanxi Province, 67-year-old Tian Yunxiu (left) and his 65-year-old wife Liu Dezhen sit beside the buckwheat field (photographed on August 24th).

Last edited:
if that (fake) fact caused the people must continue working until 67-70 years old ... that's not common ( generally accepted ) fact.
Be mentioned that I focused on the life expectancy of men not women

In Duiziliang Town, Dingbian County, Shanxi Province, Xue Pizhong (left), 67-years-old, with his wife Yang Guilan and grandson in their own home (photographed on August 23rd).

In Ximawan Village, Jingbian County, Shanxi Province, 61-year-old Wang Guixian (left) and his wife Zhang Shumei in front of their house (photographed on August 24th).

In Dijiahe Village, Baishui County, Shanxi Province, 56-year-old Di Jinsheng and his wife Ju Yulan are in the courtyard in front of the cave dwelling (photographed on August 26th).

In Xigu Town, Baishui County, Shanxi Province, 64-year-old Tian Donglin, and his wife sit beside the Luohe River near their home (photographed on August 27th).

In Lingao Town, Baishui County, Shanxi Province, 66-year-old Jiao Shuancheng sits beside the lake near his home (photographed on August 27th).

In Liujiezhuang Village, Jingbian County, Shanxi Province, 68-year-old He Ailiang sits on the hilltop near his home (photographed on August 25th).

In Ximawan Village, Jingbian County, Shanxi Province, 67-year-old Tian Yunxiu (left) and his 65-year-old wife Liu Dezhen sit beside the buckwheat field (photographed on August 24th).

Who gives a flying f**k

The Qing Dynasty was indeed very corrupt, but it has been taken as a scapegoat for China's own backwardness in the modern era.

In fact, the stagnation of the Chinese civilization started with the Ming Dynasty after they abandoned their maritime exploration project. China's fate was sealed at that time, she was destined to lag behind the West after this stupid foolish decision made by the Ming Emperor.

CPC has in fact reformed the Chinese civilization and brings her to its new life. Although some extreme events happened during the Cultural Revolution and some vandalization did also happen, but the Chinese civilization now still flourishes at the hands of CPC.

CPC never intends to replace the Chinese civilization with the Marxism, but they use it to reform the stagnated Chinese civilization. According to Mao and his buddies, they were Chinese first, then they were communists.

Taiwan and HK did not represent the true modern Chinese civilization, they are a hybrid of the westernization and the old Chinese feudalism, which will turn the Chinese people into the faithful sheeps of the West.

KMT was a traitorous party since the days she was born, now it is becoming more US puppet than ever. And the Taiwanese democracy is full of mess with an incompetent leading government, and how many Taiwanese youths think themselves as Chinese?

Do you think these people can represent China?

If it wasn't CPC, the Chinese civilization would already become history, same as the Mayan civilizaton.

China is not only the true savior of Chinese civilization, but also the whole Asia, to let Asians get rid of Western worship. Only CCP can do this. The best thing CCP brings China is the confidence, although China is not so good right now and in the past decades. We should keep that confidence in heart, and believe China can do better than the West.

BTW, it's not a coincidence that CCP took charge of China, it's really Chinese people's own choice at that time, I believe it's a correct one in the long run.

Who gives a flying f**k

I suggest don't reply to him. From my observation, seriously, I think he is a 10/10 psychotic with low mental capacity. Or maybe he intentionally trolls China, but never cross that line, so mod can't ban him.

Chinese life expectancy is above 80 years. This is why the CPC is now going to push the retirement age to either 65 or 66.

There is no rule that says the government has to provide pensions to people that retire. Chinese government can easily scrap such a system if the burden is too high. The CPC can allow the private sector to take the burden. I won't even put it past the CPC to entirely scrap the retirement age completely and tell people to save up for old age.

If you think the CPC will spend its entire budget on a bunch of old people that contribute nothing to China post-retirement then you really don't understand how ruthless the CPC truly is.

Beidou, your Chinese people would kill you, if you stand tall in the crowd, speak out what you wrote above ...

If people didnt kill you, your CPC would kill you

GDP per capita is more important. China only ranks 99 regarding living standard.

If you take out the US dollar,and if you take out all the talents the US STEALS from other countries,the US is left with a bunch of fat、ugly and stupid guys whose life expectancy isn't much better than people from an emerging economy such as China。:D

Ask yourself this, why do China has the one child or family planning policy? It is resource straining, unpopular, and detrimental to social stability. Then why would Chinese government do that?

The Chinese government has already anticipate complications coming thirty years ago. That is why they start implementing policy to control/plan population.

Do you think the world bank and western/outside analyst could know China better than Chinese themselves?

It is the Chinese government that has all the long term statistical history about population trend and policy effect. Everyone else could only guess by the broad statistic that China released, only China has the details.
Westerners forgot tht Chinese excel in math. We know about demographics ad how it works
In short PPP is bullshit. It doesn’t count.

Nonetheless "China" will become the largest economy soon measured in $ terms.

What I really care about is how to awake the real “China” where the true cognitive elites dominate the sectors of economy, technology, politics and military making big decisions for the land (i.e. 9 out of 10 of the current Chinese rich and & powerful are scum really, not representatives of the true Han elites) Yes, whoever says that “China is awakened” doesn’t really know a thing about the awesome history of the civilisation created by the Han and how far ahead of the rest of the world at a time in most all fields.

The following is what I translated from a group of Spanish travellers' notes on “China”as they witnessed it as recent as in the 17th century, the end of Ming Dynasty (a typical Han Chinese dynasty) when China was the world’s de facto superpower technologically, economically (not only GDP, but also GDP per cap amongst one of the highest) and militarily. As from Spain, one of the top Euro Renaissance power, these travellers were at least somebody who were very proud of their own achievements when they arrived in Ming. I urge all Chinese, particularly Han Chinese here, to take a close look at the following minor detail of our great grandfathers in a typical Han Chinese society ( world’s #1) had achieved to see at what degree the current “China” is in comparison:

-- “Fist of all, they are extremely clean, not only in their houses, but also in their streets.”

-- “There’re hospitals in all of their cities.. we have never seen anyone begging in the streets so we asked them why. They answered that there’s a large area in every city offering free housings for the poor, the blind, the lame, the old and those who couldn’t make a living on their own and there’s always sufficient rice supply as long as they are alive.”

--“The men and women in that land seem to have very good physique, symmetry and are beautiful…their body sizes are a bit tall, and they are also very polite towards people from foreign lands.

--“They have manufactured exotic and excellent artillery guns and cannons in other provinces in China. Those are particularly good. I agree with this statement because I have seen some of these artilleries mounted on ships. They’re better than what we Europeans have made… and are more solid.”

--“Anyway they do not leave a foot of land without planted. One can never encounter some areas of wasteland or areas without harvest/plantation in China.”

--“We’re surprised to see the graceful, elegant and educated demeanor of these noble people, which are also reflected from how serious and careful when they ask us what they wanted to know and when they answered us our questions.”

Above are all seemingly minor things yet through which one could take a glipmse into the true state of advancement of a technologically and civily superior society of Ming Dynasty, a civilisation that was far beyond its peers in the world at a time. It even puts most of today’s modern nations/countries, including “China”, to shame.

The current “China” is still sleeping. Before “China” is truely awaked, I expect to see these signs first:

1. the derogative names of “China” and “Chinese” are abolished and changed back to our historical true names “HuaXia”/ “Zhong Guo” and “Hua Ren” /“Han Ren” respectively . And any stupid and comical so-called “traditional Chinese” "Zhong Shan Suit”( a Jewish Boshivik jacket really) is to be replaced by “Hanfu”(Han Chinese dress for > 3700 years) or its modern derivatives in formal occasions. These acts will signal the awakening of our true national and cultural identity that the Mongol, the Manchus and the CPC have been doing their best to destroy in the recent history.

中國有禮儀之大,故稱夏;有服章之美,謂之華. ( --- 春秋左傳正義)

中國/華夏 =//= "China"

2. at least the tripleing of the current national educational budget. For HuaXia to be world’s #1 again, we only look at GDP per cap. To reach well beyond 50,000 per cap level instead of current 8,000, HauXia must lead the next worldwide industrial revolution with 100s if not 1000s “Huawei”alike private and innovative enterprises in place. The Han have the IQ to do that. To achieve that, to be the world’s top higher education is the only way. Our ancestors did that routinely for so many centuries. it’s our turn now. For all these to happen , “China”needs to adopt a competitive system from the modern world – a certain form of democracy at least - which seems to be the only way to check in the power of corrupt CPC and all the corrupt and disgusting economical and cultural phenomena that CPC entails in todays “China”. Only then it will have a much fairer and competitive modern civil society suited for the boom of 1000s Huawei- alike Han Chinese technologies.

3. when “Huaxia”is truly awaking, the sheer technologies the Han will create will make the current “high tech”from Japan, the US and Germany, for example, look primitive. That’s what the Han are capable to do. For all those high tech from the current Japan that the world seems to admire in awe, how many of you truly understand that Japanese had been proven to be the intellectually, technologically, culturally and militarily “barbarian inferior people”in front of the Han for almost the entire written history, and the Japanese wholeheartedly admitted this fact until as recently as the late 19th century Industrial Revolution when for the first time in the entire history the industrialised Japan passed the Han only when the latter were unfortunately ruled by the minority Manchu Qing Dynasty and the following CPC communist scum, trapped in a prolong state of internal/external wars and the resulting cultural, economical and technological mayhem and chaos?! In short if Han Chinese dominate “China”and if “China”becomes a democracy ( to balance the corrupt and decadent influence of CPC), Japan to “China”then will be like Porto Rico to the USA- back to their historical norm.

To be frank “China” is still sleeping at the moment unfortunately, but hope HuaXia will awaken it, and soon.

And that is why it's important to go back and seek old roots. Confucion virtues and values must be taught in school. All this business about having bigger gdp than US is fine, but I'm waiting when China's GDP/capita hits at least 20k. Until than i don't care that much.

Back
Top Bottom