What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

Number of people killed in China by Christianity: 20 million within past 200 years.
Number of people killed in China by Islam: 200 in the past 200 years.

I don't know about other places, so I do not comment, but in China. Christianity has always led to wars.

More absurd and wrong statements by Below Freezing, proving further that everytime he posts he posts something that is false.

Where is your sources? You don't have any.

Number of people killed in China by Christianity: 20 million within past 200 years.

I don't know about other places, so I do not comment, but in China. Christianity has always led to wars.

Murder is murder be it of one or a million!

Please refer to my last post.

You support below freezings posts by doing "thanks" to his absurd posts and when i debunked them you replied to me arguing for him further proving you support his comments.

you, debunk me? joke. how did you debunk my argument? nowhere, no statitistics, no proof.

you, debunk me? joke. how did you debunk my argument? nowhere, no statitistics, no proof.

You said Christians are like "rapists and street thugs" That's false and it's common sense to know that's false.

You also made heaps of other hitler type comments that are logically false.

Also you just said 20 million Chinese have been killed by christians in the last 200 years. Another false statement by you with no evidence to back it up with.

everytime you post, you post false information, it makes you look like a fool.

I can't really quote the thanks button you know :D

Just because I'm thanking a post doesn't mean I agree with everything in it, if I agree with one part of the post, then I will thank it.

Like I said, you falsely accused me of being anti-Christian, and you have no proof whatsoever.

Let's see what our Pakistani friends have to say about this!

As far as I know, Islam states that anyone who kills one innocent person, kills the whole of mankind.

You said Christians are like "rapists and street thugs" That's false and it's common sense to know that's false.

You also made heaps of other hitler type comments that are logically false.

Also you just said 20 million Chinese have been killed by christians in the last 200 years. Another false statement by you with no evidence to back it up with.

everytime you post, you post false information, it makes you look like a fool.

qie, you wouldn't know facts if they hit you in the face. i posted historical evidence. also, we should add that 4 million vietnamese were butchered by christian whites, 3 million koreans butchered by christian whites and then imposing christianity in south korea.

it's perfectly sane. i have sympathy for prostitutes, they're hard working girls that ran into money problems. they aren't harming society. likewise, even corrupt officials can be forgiven if they have achievements or don't abuse their wealth.

christians, rapists and street thugs on the other hand are purely criminal who do significant harm to society.

LOL - That is one heck of a scary statement

LOL - That is one heck of a scary statement

And you know what the funny part is? They won't dare utter one such word about islam here on PDF...and we all know why! :lol:

Anyways guys carry on, I do not generally take part in such holier-than-thou discussions because you know, there's no point in reasoning with a bigot.

I never meant any disrespect to any religion.

My only purpose was to highlight how people change colours when faced with a threat (here it is the threat of being banned).

I'm done. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom