What's new

China: The world's cleverest country?

Since this is a military forum, I want to focus on a military-based benchmark to determine whether China is a clever country.

There are only two countries that indigenously build AESA-equipped destroyers to control the battlespace: the United States and China. Hence, aside from Americans, we can conclude China is more clever than everyone else.

Type 052C destroyer equipped with AESA radar is in serial production

R3VrG.jpg

Type 052C AESA-equipped DDG 150 on her maiden voyage

AESA is an acronym for "Active Electronically Scanned Array." Only China (Type 052C or Lanzhou-class) and the United States (Aegis-class) indigenously manufacture destroyers with AESA radar systems. A Lanzhou- or Aegis-class destroyer costs approximately $1 billion per ship.

[Note: Thank you to Marchpole and HobbyShanghai.net for the picture and caption.]

Götterdämmerung;2927970 said:
Are you stupid or just desperate to make a point? What does being culturally sophisticated have anything to do with being manipulated by the Atlantic Bridge?

i'd imagine since you proudly claim europeans are more sophisticated than americans in practically all aspects of life, they could at least resist the brainwashing from the dim-witted yanks. i guess formaldehyde really is taking its toll.

Only Clever Chinese can build atomic and thermonuclear weapons with abacus calculations

Any other country besides China would have been stopped cold in its nuclear weapons program due to a lack of computing power. Not so with China. An abacus is sufficient to calculate the data needed to design and successfully explode a 22-kiloton atomic bomb in 1964 and a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear bomb in 1967.

IQ Abacus Math and Language School - News

"The ancient calculator has also played an important role in China's scientific research. When China developed its first nuclear bomb more than 30 years ago, thousands of data were calculated with the abacus."

Here is a video of the 22-kiloton Chinese atomic explosion in 1964.

--------------------

Here is a video of the 3.3-megaton Chinese thermonuclear explosion in 1967.

[Note: Thank you to TheMiddlePath for the abacus citation.]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty amazing. Using the abacus to calculate problems in nuclear physics is not trivial.

That's because in the old days, to even do a logarithm was non-trivial (the easiest way I can think of off the top of my head is a Taylor expansion). To solve the nuclear models (I don't even know the words to describe the model) and the coupled partial differential equations of radiation hydrodynamics for shock wave evolution is just unimaginable.

Since this is a military forum, I want to focus on a military-based benchmark to determine whether China is a clever country.

There are only two countries that indigenously build AESA-equipped destroyers to control the battlespace: the United States and China. Hence, aside from Americans, we can conclude China is more clever than everyone else.

Type 052C destroyer equipped with AESA radar is in serial production

R3VrG.jpg

Type 052C AESA-equipped DDG 150 on her maiden voyage

AESA is an acronym for "Active Electronically Scanned Array." Only China (Type 052C or Lanzhou-class) and the United States (Aegis-class) indigenously manufacture destroyers with AESA radar systems. A Lanzhou- or Aegis-class destroyer costs approximately $1 billion per ship.

[Note: Thank you to Marchpole and HobbyShanghai.net for the picture and caption.]

It's all tall claims but none verified. That's why we don't see Chinese enter even air shows outside their country. Never hear about any reports of aircrafts ever crashing, unless it is like the last one we heard of at a china air show- leaked out because foreign journalist were present.

Your own clever military chief said your 3rd world country was at least 20 years behind the US on military technology. Your military partners like Russia said, they can copy and steal technologies...

Tell us genius how come no engine built yet and functional for your military aircrafts- not being bale to steal enough yet? .... clever hackers and stealers yes--- that's about it. Clever to escape China and live in the US - yes!

Götterdämmerung;2926617 said:
It's just a fact that we Europeans are more sophisticated in practically all aspects of life in comparison to the US.
:lol: Sure...

europe_beautiful.jpg

:lol: Buddy...

These are the list of people that you can pull that line on and get away with it:

- Malleable and gullible grade school children.

- Intelligent but inexperience and naive college children who also aspire to be the next generation of communists.

- The anti-US crowd here, including the few potentially traitorous Chinese-Americans.

But the last person -- LAST -- you would even try -- TRY -- to pull that line is an American serviceman who have been stationed -- STATIONED -- overseas. In Europe, Asia, or even the two poles.

We are members of the American 99%, and with your 99%, we drank in the same pubs, ate at the same local greasy spoons, watch/read the same news, put up with the same body odor and bad breath, groped the same saggy tits, listened to the same bad music, and rolled in all the ordinary things of life that made up us 99% of the world's countries. Your 99% is no different than ours, pal. Your sense of Eurosnob so-fis-ti-kay-shun is just nothing more than the human version of cheap vinyl veneer over particle board, the kind we 99% used in our disposable furniture.

Götterdämmerung;2930279 said:
J'suis un snob ... enjoy!
And I do enjoy your squirming. The reality is that you WISH you are a snob, just like the few Eurosnobs who does not have 'old money' to be real snobs so they pretend to speak and act like 'old money'. The difference between you and I is that I have no problems being honest with myself while you struggles daily with what you are not compare to what you wish you are.

And I do enjoy your squirming. The reality is that you WISH you are a snob, just like the few Eurosnobs who does not have 'old money' to be real snobs so they pretend to speak and act like 'old money'. The difference between you and I is that I have no problems being honest with myself while you struggles daily with what you are not compare to what you wish you are.

Since you don't know about my background a bit, I see what your are saying as a projection of yourself. This is not the place where I display my familiar background. So much for you: You couldn't be remoter from truth. ;)

Götterdämmerung;2930350 said:
Since you don't know about my background a bit, I see what your are saying as a projection of yourself. This is not the place where I display my familiar background. So much for you: You couldn't be remoter from truth. ;)
:lol:
r u somehow related to Martian2...:P

China: The world's
cleverest country? Thread title must be modified as China: The world's
cleverest copy cat country?

China: The world's
cleverest country? Thread title must be modified as China: The world's
cleverest copy cat country?

Better to be a copycat than to be known for starvation, poverty and slums.

China in 1930's was liked in the West for the exact same reasons as India today - a religious, traditional country being bullied by an aggressive neighbor.

However, it also had the reputation of being poor, starving, and with slums everywhere, and crippled beggars in even its biggest cities.

Better to be a copycat than to be known for starvation, poverty and slums.

China in 1930's was liked in the West for the exact same reasons as India today - a religious, traditional country being bullied by an aggressive neighbor.

However, it also had the reputation of being poor, starving, and with slums everywhere, and crippled beggars in even its biggest cities.

Yeah, the world does remember Mumbai and forget shanghai because of Slumdog Millionaire.

Götterdämmerung;2930279 said:
J'suis un snob ... enjoy!

so which one is it? are europeans highly sophisticated or complete buf00ns easily manipulated by the burger eating americans?

Back
Top Bottom