What's new

China sticks to line, third flag meet likely

I think the Indians to suggest the PLA wandered into the Indian territory as mistake is a way to save face for the Indians. The PLA were most likely equipped with Baidu positioning instruments. There is no way they could wander in by mistake.

Find a new excuse.

Does the baidu positioning device show the line of actual control? It can't, because it hasn't been demarcated yet. If humans haven't figured out where to draw a boundary, no positioning device can do that either.

When we say "wandered by mistake", we don't mean they did not know their geographical co-ordinates. We mean that they did not know if it was Indian territory or china's. And that happens a lot to both countries' soldiers, because those areas have not yet been decided upon by Indians and chinese. That is what both sides keep calling as "differing perception".

Understand the issue before critiquing.

^^^

So what you are saying is that India is not sure that area is Indian territory because it was not demarcated.

I certainly don't want you to represent India in the negotiation if I were the India PM.

^^^

So what you are saying is that area is NOT Indian territory because it was not demarcated.

It is the BORDER that has to be demarcated, not areas. Since there is no clearly demarcated border, and the agreed border is something called "line of actual control", it is often difficult for foot soldiers to know who's territory they are on. There is no barbed wire fence or any other marker separating the two countries. Neither patrolling soldiers, nor their baidu devices can tell when exactly they crossed over.

i keep hearing people say both sides violates when was the last time INdian Soldiers grew enuff balls to go in the chinese side
:rofl:

^^^

So what you are saying is that area is NOT Indian territory because it was not demarcated.

I certainly don't want you to represent India in the negotiation if I were the India PM.

So India and China should go war in order to get your respect to both sides

i keep hearing people say both sides violates when was the last time INdian Soldiers grew enuff balls to go in the chinese side
:rofl:

Happens all the time. Won't get reported by our media, because there is no interest in such a story. "Indian soldiers wandered into chinese territory and came back later" will not grab any headlines.

But if you want to believe that only china does it, and somehow thats a great victory for china, and a shame for india, by all means, keep believing whatever makes you happy. I would simply point out that intruding into somebody else's territory and going back is considered a "victory" only by certain countries to our west. Other countries have higher standards for claiming victory.

Happens all the time. Won't get reported by our media, because there is no interest in such a story. "Indian soldiers wandered into chinese territory and came back later" will not grab any headlines.

But if you want to believe that only china does it, and somehow thats a great victory for china, and a shame for india, by all means, keep believing whatever makes you happy. I would simply point out that intruding into somebody else's territory and going back is considered a "victory" only by certain countries to our west. Other countries have higher standards for claiming victory.

well whatever your Standard is They are not going back :rofl: and you seriously believe that indian soldiers(platoon strength would dare cross china :rofl: well even squad strength

and the last time when your airforce intruded in pakistan airspace with the mighty cheetah chopper it was forcefully landed and the flight codes stolen and then sent back , that is like taking some ones shoes and telling him walk home bare foot

"thank you come again"

So India and China should go war in order to get your respect to both sides

no India should shut up and demolish all the military structure they built which violates the agreement signed between the 2 countries

After I read these days about this issue here, first several days I even don't open these threads to read since I don't care about.
May be for some Indian or India gorv, think and ask "What are you want to do??? Do you want to start a war or do some conspiracy"; But if you ask one on China's street, he will say"I don't know the issue, China have no any interesting to tangle with India on boundary peoblems, we have our own concern points"

Dude....Usually I am very much supportive of China and its policy in all aspect...But this time, i donot blame Indian GOV....Try to understand, here your soldier is accused of coming inside Indian territory, not the other way around, so of course the aggrived party is India and it has to respond in both media and diplomatic way...If nothing is being reported in Chines media does not mean that we are not impacted.....

I am not sure where it will end....

Congress has turned India into a spineless country. Any confrontation with China, India will pay a huge price. I think we Indians deserve this humiliation. Thanks to secularism and democracy.

Back
Top Bottom