What's new

China’s UC Browser Becomes India’s Most Used Mobile Browser

Uc browser was a very good browser when I was on symbian but after migrating to android I am devided between dolphin and firefox

looks good on paper but what about the quality of silicon used in?

Best in the world hardware wise, for Chinese mobile manufacturers don't spend a mountain of money on advertizing which is THE sole reason while brands like Apple sell their phones for 1-2 times the price of equivalent Chinese smartphones.

As a matter of fact, all Iphones are made in China using mostly Made-in-China parts and components。

The same is also true of Samsung to a large extent。

Logo of UC browser,it wasn't difficult to recognize that it is Chinese at first sight. :D

UC-Browser-download-for-PC-or-Computer.jpg

Opera mini is the most popular mobile browser in India.

LOL... that's not even the logo. I've got UC browser and it's not the Logo which you have posted.
UC browser works like a charm.

I can't seem to post the logo picture here. But that's not the logo of UC browser.
Can someone post the logo please?

LOL... that's not even the logo. I've got UC browser and it's not the Logo which you have posted.
UC browser works like a charm.

I can't seem to post the logo picture here. But that's not the logo of UC browser.
Can someone post the logo please?

When I downloaded it, it was showing the same logo.

Actually never heard of it till now . i always use opera . but just installed it and looks fine. :)

I use it in U.S. Easy to use.

BTW, what is its core based on??? IE, Chrome, firefox or China's own?

Back
Top Bottom