What's new

CHINA’S TOP KILLER, Able to deal the the U.S. Navy's Five AC Battle Groups

There's no way of knowing if this thing is over-hyped or not. The only thing we can say is that it's there. Anything else is pure speculation.

Applesauce

Learn to interpret logic better. Take some courses. You will learn how to interpret better

There's no way of knowing if this thing is over-hyped or not. The only thing we can say is that it's there. Anything else is pure speculation.

Sure there is, its called physics. Try and figure out why the US,USSR and others dropped the idea of radio command guidance in favor of GPS and other means to guide ballistic missiles. Here is another hint, try and figure out why Uranium 238 is used on the nose cone of reentry vehicles.

I hope that there will be no war between the two countries...

however, there is a reason America is focusing on supersonic bombers nowadays. Carriers are meant to project (air) power from 70% of the planet. If we can't do that with carriers, we do it with such bombers. Good luck making missiles for that lol

Between Iran and China's mighty photo-shop militaries....we are in trouble!

Applesauce

Learn to interpret logic better. Take some courses. You will learn how to interpret better

mr. Hari Sud

seems you cant refute what i have said and decided to go after the messenger instead of the message. lol i think you're the one that needs to take some lessons

Back
Top Bottom