What's new

China’s ‘eye-in-the-sky’ nears par with US

I don't know Vietnamese has the ability of knowing others' mind.
Here we go again...You Chinese just simply cannot think outside the racial box.

Now you claimed something. So please show something to backup your claim.
What have I claimed? It is YOU who implied a claim of knowledge. When you said: '...as good as you may think...' It is YOU who implied you know what is in others' minds and that you know some comparative value between Japan's technology level and what goes on inside someone's mind. I made no such claim. I only asked that you make a better comparison, like between Japan and US or Japan and China. Asking for clarifications is not making any claim.

So is Japan's base technological foundation inferior to China's or not? Simple enough of a question, no? Given that supposedly 'high Chinese IQ' we 'inferior' Asians have been hearing so much about.

those are components that make high quality imaging spy satellite.

OK. Japan has high quality imaging spy satellite. Anything else? How about other types of spy satellite? How about missiles? How about radars? How about fighters? .....

china may have more spysats than japan, but NOT ahead in technology. remember, japan have many companies making very high quality lens and very advanced cutting edge image sensors..

French and German are also very excellent in these fields, maybe better than the Japanese; China may not have best knowledge in lens but they can buy technologies from others and Israel is a great seller to China, the Jews will transfer you anything they have or know if you pay them enough.

Also, by your logic, Russian don't have high quality lens so their largest numbers of spy satellites are useless!?

OK. Japan has high quality imaging spy satellite. Anything else? How about other types of spy satellite? How about missiles? How about radars? How about fighters? .....

If Japanese have best spy satellites then your Chinese should invent some laser devices that could blind their "eyes", that's the way to go!?

If Japanese have best spy satellites then your Chinese should invent some laser deceives that could blind their "eyes", that's the way to go!?

Good idea. :tup:

But i don't think Japan has the best imaging spy satellite. Spy satellite is a very complex thing. Lens is just one of many key components . I'm pretty sure many key components in Japanese satellites are from US, just like all Japan's "so call indigenous" weapons.

I also wonder Japanese satellites are actually controlled by US. I'm not joking.

PS. I'm your fans now. So don't get banned.:cheesy:

Actually only US is a tier one space power.
China and Russia are 2nd tier space powers.
Others don't even have enough for an honorable mention.
we are talking about remote sensing/military sat. not space power. pls note the question.

But i don't think Japan has the best imaging spy satellite. Spy satellite is a very complex thing. Lens is just one of many key components . I'm pretty sure many key components in Japanese satellites are from US, just like all Japan's "so call indigenous" weapons.

I also wonder Japanese satellites are actually controlled by US. I'm not joking.

Maybe you are right.

Imagine the number of satellites the US are remotely controlling around the globe!

china may have more spysats than japan, but NOT ahead in technology. remember, japan have many companies making very high quality lens and very advanced cutting edge image sensors..

And numbers, sources, facts to back up your claim?

Thanks you and as you can see!!! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom