What's new

China, Russia block UN condemnation of Iran missile tests

first lick there shoe
then get retirement package which is for free and very generosity of USA :)

If Israel can then Iran can test missiles at different range , Russian and China is doing right this time
Who the West is to say that Iran cannot make missiles
Iran has the right Militaryly and or even another country who does not threaten other and attack can make this

In short, you mean Western nations are applying double standards when it comes to Iran, right?

Syria is becoming a heat spot between Saudi/Sunni and Iran, Saudi wants to make Syria pro-Saudi/Sunni, while Iran wants Syria to remain as a pro-Shia state.

But i don't think that Sunni/Saudi is seeking the ultimate destruction of Iran, because all Sunni Muslims understand that as long as Iran is alive, the West cannot fully turn their gun at them.

FYI it was Russia who was seen as the enemy of the muslim world and a Jihad was declared against them.

and I think that's what eventually gonna happen

So you want to bow down to the West just like Japan and South Korea just for living standard, while abandon your independence and sovereignty.

The West can throw you a bone, but your life and your fate will be then at their hands, not yours anymore.

In short, you mean Western nations are applying double standards when it comes to Iran, right?

when it comes to missile work Saudi Iran Qatar and Pakistan Valenzuela they all have the right to make and test

All countries reserve the right to defend their nation. I'm seriously taking no side. The West doesn't share the same definition.

Speaking as a Western citizen, I agree 100% that Iran (or any other country for that matter) has a the full right to defend itself. :wave:

Speaking as a Western citizen, I agree 100% that Iran (or any other country for that matter) has a the full right to defend itself. :wave:

Great. I was referring to Western states though, not its people. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Great. I was referring to Western states though, not its people. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I had actually put in my original post that I assumed you were referring to Western Governments. I edited it out because I didn't want to come off as to assuming or maybe arrogant sounding in anyway.

Nah dude , it's all because of ahmedinajad and his business with china ; when rohani's second term starts things are gonna look much different

There is no guarantee that mr. Roohani will have a second term

If Iran wanna turn to the West, then China has no oligation to block the sanction and to veto for you anymore.

When you are turning to the West, you will automatically be forced to abandon the nuclear/missile program.

BeyondHeretic is not really an Iranian... he's an troll

FYI it was Russia who was seen as the enemy of the muslim world and a Jihad was declared against them.

Define 'seen'. Although if you're referring to the perception created by US and friends of 'godless' commies through propaganda then it's your own dong.

Back
Top Bottom