What's new

China readies draft law for exploration of Indian Ocean

So this is all for peaceful purpose. Oops my bad i thought the other way.
Read my post carefully i mentioned 'real motive'
And if your army can assist pakistan government in disputed area so why cant' we?
Is the law different for CCP and India?

the more you talks, the more childish mistakes you make.
1.if not peaceful purpose,what purpose do you think it should be?look at the map,build a missile base in southern hemisphere thousands miles away from your country to threaten you?
2.why do you worry about our real motive?our navy are most equiped with outdated copy-peast weapons(what important is that they are most MADE IN CHINA,which means low quality to you indians).however ,your navy is among the world best,powerful fleet with a large number of super weapons from all over the world.if i were you ,i would never care of a navy much weaker than indian's.
3.assist pakistan has nothing to do with this topic-China readies draft law for exploration of Indian Ocean.and if you want to equal assist pakistan to your actions in SCS,another big joke you made. assist means help,you are in SCS help nobody but yourself to snatch oil.and if you really want to help vietnam, please donate or sell your weapons to vietnam and leave away from the oil.

Orion let me ask you how many Parliamentarians are there in total? And when you refer to 5 crores is that a requirement or do you mean the amount needed just to contest with reagrd to fee's, publicity, etc. Im trying to think of ways to counter this about internet pentration in India is pretty dysmal still. Its getting better but still many don;t have 24-7 access and when they do, they don;t know where to go to get such vital info that would change their perceptions and gound their reality. TV and Papers are still the preferred method for news but look at the assault on those outlets. Its too expensive to buy a TV station and news outlets are hard to start.
Do take time off to read this... Business Line : Opinion : The market for India's criminal politicians

Here are some statistics of just one of our states, Bihar: in the elections 2005, there were 358 candidates who had criminal cases pending against them. They came from all parties. Out of these 358 candidates, 213 had cases like murder, attempt to murder, kidnapping, robbery, extortion or similar pending against them.

A total of 153 of the 543 politicians elected in the biggest democratic election history have criminal cases pending, including nine ministers. The number of "mafia politicians" is up from 128 MPs elected to the last parliament and 15 MPs have at least one murder charge against them, according to a study by two non-governmental organisations, the Association of Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW)based on affidavits filed by 533 MPs.

So then, what does one expect from our worthies? Nix. Nada. Until we have electoral reforms to ban these ratbags from contesting elections, nothing is going to change. And these idiots will never let that happen! After all, these mafia politicians are the ones who get the votes for their Parties.

In a nutshell, they've buggered this beautiful country and made it their personal fiefdom. When will this nightmare end?

the more you talks, the more childish mistakes you make.
1.if not peaceful purpose,what purpose do you think it should be?look at the map,build a missile base in southern hemisphere thousands miles away from your country to threaten you?
2.why do you worry about our real motive?our navy are most equiped with outdated copy-peast weapons(what important is that they are most MADE IN CHINA,which means low quality to you indians).however ,your navy is among the world best,powerful fleet with a large number of super weapons from all over the world.if i were you ,i would never care of a navy much weaker than indian's.
3.assist pakistan has nothing to do with this topic-China readies draft law for exploration of Indian Ocean.and if you want to equal assist pakistan to your actions in SCS,another big joke you made. assist means help,you are in SCS help nobody but yourself to snatch oil.and if you really want to help vietnam, please donate or sell your weapons to vietnam and leave away from the oil.

Assisting Pakistan has everything to do with it. Keep it up.

Do take time off to read this... Business Line : Opinion : The market for India's criminal politicians

Here are some statistics of just one of our states, Bihar: in the elections 2005, there were 358 candidates who had criminal cases pending against them. They came from all parties. Out of these 358 candidates, 213 had cases like murder, attempt to murder, kidnapping, robbery, extortion or similar pending against them.

A total of 153 of the 543 politicians elected in the biggest democratic election history have criminal cases pending, including nine ministers. The number of "mafia politicians" is up from 128 MPs elected to the last parliament and 15 MPs have at least one murder charge against them, according to a study by two non-governmental organisations, the Association of Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW)based on affidavits filed by 533 MPs.

So then, what does one expect from our worthies? Nix. Nada. Until we have electoral reforms to ban these ratbags from contesting elections, nothing is going to change. And these idiots will never let that happen! After all, these mafia politicians are the ones who get the votes for their Parties.

In a nutshell, they've buggered this beautiful country and made it their personal fiefdom. When will this nightmare end?

No wonder! I wonder if ppl really know the stuff you mentioned? We need to identify each and every corrupt member. Their families and addresses, even pictures. The reason being if a revolution was to begin, we can;t allow these scumbags and their associates to enter. Its no wonder the govt forced that whistle blower to claim refugee status in Canada who exposed a major flaw with the electronic voting machines. Its crazy instead of thanking the guy for his discovery, the govt chased him.

Im starting to feel some hope, at least you and Krait kind of see all the BS I am seeing. Sometimes, you get some posters on here who go extremely hard to support what the govt has done but are oblivious to the facts.

well they can come to Indian ocean but not Indian territory and same way India can explore South China sea but not chinese territory. If that is not fulfilled then India should ready a draft to explore Tibet.

Don't lose any sleep on it. Just hope Chinese don't start sending their fishermen in Indian Ocean. They be troll kings :D
trolls will meet the sea bed while trying to ram our frigates. All of our ships have fully equipped commandos and don't forget the AK-630m CIWS Gatling Machine Gun.

These fishermen had been trolling around their mainland. In Indian Ocean 9000 miles away they are far from land, & land way too far from them.:lol:

I think the problem is all minerals are in our marine territory which china wants to explore. :P

A good news for the peace loving people of S.asia specially. A large chinese presence in IOR is synonymous with a stable & peaceful S.asia, IOR & chinese economic prosperity. Undoubtedly PLAN will have a huge presence in this region to safeguard trade & commerce. People from across the border who compare IOR with S.china sea, r living in fools paradise in their mythical bollywood fantasy land. IOR countries need china because of the chankya terror sponsoring arrogant hegemon of IOR while E.asian countries & china r mature enough to solve disputes among themselves. China being a soon to be super power will naturally become the sole guardian of both IOR & S.china sea. The chankyan vulture will just helplessly look on at the Panda with envy & disappointment. :)

A good news for the peace loving people of S.asia specially. A large chinese presence in IOR is synonymous with a stable & peaceful S.asia, IOR & chinese economic prosperity. Undoubtedly PLAN will have a huge presence in this region to safeguard trade & commerce. People from across the border who compare IOR with S.china sea, r living in fools in their bollywood fantasy land. IOR countries need china because of the chankya terror sponsoring arrogant hegemon of IOR while E.asian countries & china r mature enough to solve disputes among themselves. China being a soon to be super power will naturally become the sole guardian of both IOR & S.china sea. The chankyan vulture will just look on at the Panda with envy & disappointment. :)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: YOUR idiocy made me cry!!! Anyways we will move on.....

China-Indian-Ocean-Exploration-Map.jpg

from this pics, India needn't worry, even Agni 5 missile can't reach there, 6000KM away from the south point of India

1334879420_5.jpg

Are you nuts? If we must so attack that place, we will do so by hook or by crook.

A Kilo SSK can be sent within 300km of the place and launch its Klub-S LACMs from there.

Are you nuts? If we must so attack that place, we will do so by hook or by crook.

A Kilo SSK can be sent within 300km of the place and launch its Klub-S LACMs from there.

The stupid idiot doesn;t realize we can put our ballistic missiles on cargo and naval ships in dangerous times.

The stupid idiot doesn;t realize we can put our ballistic missiles on cargo and naval ships in dangerous times.
??What is your logic? What I mean is that it‘s very far from India to the area got by China to scientific research-6000KM, so India needn't to worry about the purpose of China, I introduced angni-5 to show the long distance but not any meaning of BS Angni-5, too sensitive

??What is your logic? What I mean is that it‘s very far from India to the area got by China to scientific research-6000KM, so India needn't to worry about the purpose of China, I introduced angni-5 to show the long distance but not any meaning of BS Angni-5, too sensitive

No my statement was meant to shut up naysayers by informing them even without ballistic misisles we can always overcome shortcomings with a quick temporary fix

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom